Stock Frame Draggin Glass

Fast-Fibers

Yes quaddad is fortunate enough to get the first one ever made. haha

Rubberneck JD isn't set up for custom grilles for these just yet. I had him make a generic one to include with the fenders. I just need to send him a set so that he can get exact measurements, but you can buy them with out the grille for $225.

i think you will be able to make them like this! the only problem is the grills will not be flat they will have to be bent on the bottom in a sheet metal break. they are great as is! but in this form they will be big sellers! i will look at mine and maybe try it? :)

Yes quaddad is fortunate enough to get the first one ever made. haha

Rubberneck JD isn't set up for custom grilles for these just yet. I had him make a generic one to include with the fenders. I just need to send him a set so that he can get exact measurements, but you can buy them with out the grille for $225.

Awesome man, thanks, i will be contacting you. I may just take the generic for now and have him do me up a custom to match my dune bike later. My thought on the grille area is that is is probably fine as most guys running this thing probably are drag racing. Just a guess will get with you for sure. thanks phil

i think you will be able to make them like this! the only problem is the grills will not be flat they will have to be bent on the bottom in a sheet metal break. they are great as is! but in this form they will be big sellers! i will look at mine and maybe try it? :)

x2

The grilles I had made are not long enough to make the cut outs larger so if you want to try it you will need a larger grille. I actually cut one larger before I had the grilles made and was not happy with the way they fit. Because the grille is not flat it wasn't able to make the bottom follow the radius properly without making in the grille two pieces at the bottom, and then it just rattled.

Here is a picture of the grille.

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af53/Fast-Fibers/samis131.jpg

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af53/Fast-Fibers/samis133.jpg

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af53/Fast-Fibers/fenders022-1.jpg

The opening is plenty large enough for cooling purposes, and in my opinion will look killer with a good paint job, and without the dumbo lights haha. I personally don't own a stock frame bike and had to borrow this one for the pictures.

Awesome Brad, everything turned out great!

I am seriously debating getting a set for my trail or drag bike, we will be talking!

As soon as I get a "window" to work with, I will be set up for custom grilles for these fenders. I know the slots overhang, so I will have to wait and see where i can have freedom of design.

Props Brad, very nice work man! :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...