Stock Frame Draggin Glass

Fast-Fibers

I actually have 5 different styles or rear fenders, However because these started as drag only fenders the mid evil style is the only one that covers the fender mounts on the factory grab bar. The cut your own style will cover them as well and allows you to create your own unique fender.

Rear fenders are $225 shipped however if you order both front and rear they are $400 with a closed front or $475 with an open front and stainless grille.

I personally would have like the grille to be larger than it is, but because of the radius at the bottom of the face, they are as large as the can be without creating a gap between the grille and fiberglass. The openings are approximately 4"x 8" which is plenty for cooling purposes.

The grilles are custom made for these fenders by JDS customs, and are mounted with all stainless hardware and include o-rings to prevent vibration and rattling.

I actually have 5 different styles or rear fenders, However because these started as drag only fenders the mid evil style is the only one that covers the fender mounts on the factory grab bar. The cut your own style will cover them as well and allows you to create your own unique fender.

Rear fenders are $225 shipped however if you order both front and rear they are $400 with a closed front or $475 with an open front and stainless grille.

I personally would have like the grille to be larger than it is, but because of the radius at the bottom of the face, they are as large as the can be without creating a gap between the grille and fiberglass. The openings are approximately 4"x 8" which is plenty for cooling purposes.

The grilles are custom made for these fenders by JDS customs, and are mounted with all stainless hardware and include o-rings to prevent vibration and rattling.

Ok, cool, it is going on a drag bike with custom sub frame, so no mounts to be concerned with. Do you have some pics of the diff style rears? JD has a design he has done for me on a grille in the past, that i would like him to adapt to this hood. Will you sell the hood without the grille so i can just have him do me up a custom one? thanks phil

www.fast-fibers.com

Here is a link to the website. Unfortunately like all other one piece fenders they do have to be removed to access the radiator cap.

I have considered doing carbon fiber, but they are expensive to do and demand for full carbon fenders is just not high enough to produce them full time, also due to the complex shape there would have to be exposed seems.

I however can do carbon inlays such as a carbon strip down the sides or the middle to incorporate into a paint scheme.

As far as a gauge pod goes I could probably work that out if I had the gauge and an idea how you wanted to mount it.