Where to buy elka shocks

lmaloch

If you are going to be duning I have a brand new set of Elka long travel quadrate dune editions. Never mounted and selling for $1000, brand new they are $1300. Set for 200-225 lbs. If you want a pic its under the for sale forum listed 35mm airstrikers with velocity tubes and elka long travel quadrate dune editions. 3rd page.

Why do you have your heart set on elkas when you could get some AXIS or PEP's? Just throwing that out there for you to think about.

gunman.gif

i highly recommend elkas. i have them all the way around on my bike and they make a world of difference.

I agree with loco.

I also have the Long travel compresion + rebound set up with and could never imagine any better shock.

I ordered the rear setup with Dual linckage which I tested on a friends shee and the thing turns like a LTR 450.

e-gay has some realy cool deals but I believe a dealer from here can make you a better priceif you ask :rolleyes:

So you can order from them directly? I didn't know that. Is it more expensive to go to them or ebay?

yes you can. my new front shocks that ive had for like 5 or 6 years now came directly from elka.

i dont believe its any more expensive unless of course youre talking used instead of new.

I have had elkas for the past 4 years and love them. The only thing you will have to look into is changing the oil in the shocks about once a year or depending on how hard you ride them. I have them on four quads and a rhino and wouldnt trade them for anything. I would love to try PEP or someone else if they would give em to me to try them. But the company I dont like is Works. Have had shitty luck and friends that have had the same probs.