Think iam going with t-6

Crazyatvspazz

after looking at the SST's i re-looked at the t-6. Ive been told there a good overall pipe and they give me jetting specs. seems like there easier to tune. do i want the chrome or the unpinted/bare. will the bare rust? also i have a set of dual stage boesen reeds will they still work with the t-6? Timing plate? Should i put a cool head on it? thinking of 21cc domes?? Sorry for being indescisive. I just want to be happy with the outcome with my build.

What type of riding do you do? You want to buy pipes that fit the type of riding you do. I would go with chrome, but thats depends on what look you want. The reeds and timing plate will be fine with t-6's.

If you plan on doing more work to your motor in the future like porting, 4mill, performance upgrades I would look into a different pipe, t-5's, cpi's, ect....... The t-6's are more for a stock motor (unported stock stroke).

I would recomend a cool head, 21cc dome's should be fine for 93 octain.

Good luck with your build.

umm, the thing about t-6's is that they are made to work most efficiently with stock porting and give alot of low-mid, but still keep up on top, much like the sst's. you can port for the t-6's as well and still make more power yet. the ridding is 30% tight technical trails and alot of open logging roads and such. i don't think either pipe will be harder or easier to tune than the other.......