messer007

Hilarious

upon inspection of the inside of this engine................it is plain to see one of (2) things or maybe both.

i am not a master mechanic by any means and i am not a rocket scientist when it comes to banshees but i have

seen the inside of several (healthy and unhealthy) banshee engines and the one you sold me is as junky on the

inside as it is on the outside.

i like to give anyone whom i have any conflict with the benifit of the doubt but, in this case i am making an exception.

jeremy, either you are incredibly mentally challanged or

you knew this engine was crap the moment you opened it up, slapped it back together and put it up for sale.

you were the last one inside this engine and you pieced together a ticking timebomb my friend.

i dont want to see you selling anything else.

you are absolutely not to be trusted. :angry:

what am I suppose to do set on $1500 for 2 or 3 months after I sold the motor like I said if it was bout a week or 2 weeks I would have refunded the money. Dave knew and understood that when I sold him the motor that I did not build it that I bought it and I made it clear that I was told it was a 4mil so that is why it was advertised as a 4mil...The motor did run strong when I had it ran 3.6 in 200ft

I would say judging by the pretty motor in your pic or the drag bike in your profile you have SOMETHING to sell to get Dave a 4 mil crank.

The rest is bull shit, but at least you can man up and give him that.

Too bad if that puts you out of racing for a month or two so you can make a deal right.

If I owed someone money or made a bad deal, I will come out of pocket or sell items I have to make it right...no excuses.

• 2 weeks later...

do some research my friend..there have been plenty of people banned from here for screwing people over or even being a complete jackass..so before you run your jabberjaw do some lookin

yea i know alot of people should expecially this hilarious joker that should of done sum good research on the 4mil motor that he bought he would know it was a 4mil motor with blaster pistons in it if he would know anything about them he would know if he put a banshee piston in the motor the piston would come up out of the cylinder but he just wants to get on here and run his jabberjaw about sumone that he shouldnt be

yea i know alot of people should expecially this hilarious joker that should of done sum good research on the 4mil motor that he bought he would know it was a 4mil motor with blaster pistons in it if he would know anything about them he would know if he put a banshee piston in the motor the piston would come up out of the cylinder but he just wants to get on here and run his jabberjaw about sumone that he shouldnt be

are you fucking retarded? what dont you understand about what happened here? the motor was advertised as a 4mm motor.

hilarious received the motor and didnt mess with it for a month or so. when he finally pulled it apart, he finds out its a STOCK STROKE motor.

at this point in time he contacts messer007 about the issue and at that time messer007 basically tells him to get fucked. messer, knowingly or not, falsely advertised the stroke of the motor. messer shouldve ponied up some money to make it right, but he doesnt and thats that.

i will not have members on here doing shit like that.

since youre so fucking smart, on what grounds should hilarious be banned? because he is smarter than you or because he got fucked over?

dumbass. shut your mouth.

if he put a banshee piston in the motor the piston would come up out of the cylinder

Obviously.. you dont know WTF your talking about here and would be best to sit in the corner for awhile with your mouth shut to learn a few things.. A 4mil stroke would rise above the deck regardless of what type of piston is being used. hence the need for cut domes/head or spacer plate. And.. Hillarious knows what is a 4mil and what isn't... He didn't get a chance to pull the motor down right away, and when he did.. thats when he discovered it wasn't a 4mil.

Some peoples kids...........:yank:

Smart guy this one :blink:

sounds like you need a little researching done yourself.

last I looked, it was the crankshaft that dictated the length of piston travel and not the piston.

you sound just like the group of numbnuts that sold me this motor?

or are you the retard that originally put this thing together?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...