i hate 4 strokes

bansheeNick

Yes Nick we're open, give me a call and i will help you out.

• 2 weeks later...

They work good for machines that run a mikuni cv carb. I know they arent the best for banshee's, but machines that run the mikuni cv carbs they work good. I run one in my raptor.

I'm sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic. I know the dynojet kit sucks for the YFZ, which has a Keihn FCR carb. I thought the Zuki would be similar. Also, it's difficult to get help with the dyno jet because the numbers don't cross reference to the oem jets (I don't think.)

I'm sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic. I know the dynojet kit sucks for the YFZ, which has a Keihn FCR carb. I thought the Zuki would be similar. Also, it's difficult to get help with the dyno jet because the numbers don't cross reference to the oem jets (I don't think.)

Yea there is a learing curve with dynojet. Most piped 660 raptors run a 160-165 mikuni main. If you run a dynojet kit then you run a 146-148. They just number there jets different. Dynojet numbers theirs acording to the size of the hole. Mikuni numbers theirs according to how many cc's of fuel they flow in 1 minute.

You get use to the different numbering system. Just like going from stock mikuni carbs on a shee to keihin. The biggest problem I have found in the raptor world with dynojet, is people dont say wether they are using mikuni or dynojet kit.