kids they are awesome

hank 024

while at work tonight the wife calls and asked me the most fucked up shit ever. She asked me why my son, who is 3 by the way told her that I had a woman over to the house today. My son then tells my wife that the woman had no pants on and had big boobs, then says I chased her around the house and then picked her up and put her in bed . This is the craziest shit ever , and my son kept going on about this for an hour. The best part is me and my son sat at home all day then went and cashed my paycheck and dorpped him off at the babysiiter AND THE WIFE IS BELIVEING HIM how about that shit. I know I dont think this is funny but the guys at work found it funny so I thoght I would share this real funny. <_<

the best part is the wifes sister came over to see my son and he told my wifes mother that me and the sister went up stairs together. The thing is she has no idea about banshee HQ so I would not care about telling the turth on here but its not what happened. its just weird to have your son do this stuff what the fuck he is just like me the little turd

what i think happined is the babysitter came over 2 get ur son u hit it and busted on her face so u left because the bank was about 2 close and met her at her house 2 drop off ur son.. lol na just fin with u man.. u would belive the stuff that comes out of my little brothers mouth

I wish I was smooth enough to bag the babysitter the only problem is my wifes mother is the babysitter not even close to touching that shit

I wish I was smooth enough to bag the babysitter the only problem is my wifes mother is the babysitter not even close to touching that shit

LOL What does the boy want for X mas????

where exactly would he have gotten that idea? he didnt just make it up on his own. he is only 3. i mean, i believe you.. just pretty wild he was that specific about things.

Wonder if he got all those bad ideas by looking at pictures and nude avatars on bansheehq! There are alot of people on here that are convinced there kid gets on there name and sees all this shit but yet isn't old enough to look at it...lol