It Sold

Yep traded it for a 2001 929 RR and a 12" Dewalt miterbox and 800 MTX amp, think I got a pretty good deal. Looks like another project is ready to begin, done got plans to stretch it a bit, its already lowered to set level. Its the yellow & black paint scheme with a D&D slipon with black wheels, those will be polished soon hopefully. I'll get some pics up sometime soon.

A Honda??? Really you traded your shee for a Honda shoothead.gif WOW couldnt have gotten the R1 or GSXR had to get the Honda

Yea! Believe me, those were my 1st two choices but people know what they have, well most of them. I looked at a 2000 R1 looked killer but things didn't look quite rite with it. I have heard only good things about the reliability of the honda's, this will be the 1st one for me, always had Kaw and never a problem. Im hoping it will do me good.

Thanks stclark18, Nobody likes getting rid of their banshee but sometimes you gotta do what you what you gotta do to keep things interesting. Besides for me thats the fun part, fixing them up! Your right, their a dime a dozen.

Heres some pics, I haven't had a chance to clean it up, not that it needed it, but im sure I could find something to clean on it, lol

IMG_1071.jpgIMG_1070.jpgIMG_1069.jpgIMG_1067.jpgIMG_1074.jpg

OK, so what do you think? I have plans for it, polish everything! and JD im going to find some things for you to make for it.

Looks good! Ive been kinda lookin around at them lately. I miss my old bike. Now's the time of year to pick one up too. Who knows though... Wishful thinking, huh? shrug.gif

Thanks, 'Now' is the time to find one, I couldn't believe the good deals out there. This will hold my interest for a while.

Thanks, 'Now' is the time to find one, I couldn't believe the good deals out there. This will hold my interest for a while.

Yeah, I've seen some real good deals. I used to have a GSXR 600. I road the piss outta that thing. I had a blast. But, I sold it before I killed myself. Too many wheelies and dumb shit. I've been keepin' my eye out lately.

Yeah, I've seen some real good deals. I used to have a GSXR 600. I road the piss outta that thing. I had a blast. But, I sold it before I killed myself. Too many wheelies and dumb shit. I've been keepin' my eye out lately.

Not much for wheelies or the snakes, but I love the straight line flat out! Have not had a ticket since sometime in the 80's on my bike "knock on wood" hope I can keep it that way.lol

Let me know what ya got Jugriggs, btw, how did ur fight go?

Thanks Dallas, I plan on having some fun with it.