Draggin Glass

Fast-Fibers

Hey guys I just wanted to introduce my self as the new owner of the operation formerly known as " The Barn Guys" and will be continuing their "Draggin-Glass" line. I will continue with the same price for all current models, and plan to release a front hood with a mirrored stainless grille for those of you with stock frames. I am currently working on a website, but fenders can be purchased via paypal. Feel free to send me a PM with any questions or to place an order. If you already have a set of Draggin-Glass please post pictures along with any comments about the products.

Thanks,

Brad

The current models will fit on a stock chassis but the closed radiator face prevents air from getting to the radiator. The new models will be the same design just with an open face and stainless grille.

I'm not crazy about the way the current ones extend beyond the front OEM frame rails and as far as the closed grills concerned, heats not an issue for me, I'm looking for clean aerodynamics.

Edited by Tedder

I am just now getting back into sand drags so I don't have any complete bikes yet. I am working on a stock cylindered dune dragger in a suspended drag chassis to have some fun with. I am originally from Mulvane Kansas and I am currently living and going to college in Pittsburg Kansas. I got my first banshee when I was twelve years old and have been riding ever since. I got out of atvs for a while and started working on cars and even worked for Abacus Racing of Virginia Beach during the summers doing all of their composites fabrication. This year we won the GT3 SCCA national championship and some of my work has been recognized at the Amelia Island concours car show. I will post some pictures of some of the beautiful cars I have had the privaledge to be a part of and will post pictures of the banshees in the near future. I hope these pictures show my dedication to quality.

Thanks,

Brad

http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/af53/Fast-Fibers/?newest=1

I'm not crazy about the way the current ones extend beyond the front OEM frame rails and as far as the closed grills concerned, heats not an issue for me, I'm looking for clean aerodynamics.

The molds for the fronts were pulled from a modified stock fender to ensure all of the mounting holes remained the same. Could you explain in greater detail what you do not like about them. All feedback is welcome positive or negative.

Welcome to the site. I have noticed that you have been posting this up on a few of the popular banshee sites (atvdragracers, planetsand, etc.). I cant think of anything negative that I have read or heard in regards to these fenders. And they do look sweet with a custom paint job. Good luck on the new business venture. I feel you have a very well priced product.

Tim Wible

Stellar Machine and Performance

The molds for the fronts were pulled from a modified stock fender to ensure all of the mounting holes remained the same. Could you explain in greater detail what you do not like about them. All feedback is welcome positive or negative.

I'm sorry if you took my post as negative Brad because it wasn't ment that way at all.

When you said you were coming out with a glass for those with stock frames I took it as a newly designed piece.

A year or so ago I inquired about a "Barn Guys" front glass for asphalt bike and was sent some pics of one mounted on a stock frame. The nose looked to long on the stock frame IMO. Like it have been designed for an extended front end.

Ted

I didn't take it as negative, I should have been more careful with my wording. I just meant that I want to know what I can do to make you guys satisfied with the products. I personally have not had one on a stock chassis and as far as I know they are stock length. However I will Put one on a stocker this weekend and get some pics up for you to see.

Welcome to the site brad, I'm very excited to see your products come to life... On the stainless side of things I know we will make it look nice and clean... Hopefully a nice and less expensive option then the other glass fabricators out there today!