Hardy vs. Koschek

evro

although i was expecting it to be Johnson, its still a better option than giving Hardy the title shot straight away. Koschek looked sharp, cant argue that. it looked like he sold the eye poke a little but i think the finger came well before the illegal knee, not at the same time. softened him up with some gnp, a few elbows to the mush, and at that point you could see how tired Johnson was and you could just tell Kos was gonna sink the choke.

I think it only makes sense to have Hardy and Kos fight for the title shot. Hardy really has faught anybody, and I think Kos will beat his ass. Kos looked good last night, I think Johnson needs to quit fucking around with cutting so much and fight where his body needs to be at 185 OR 205.

Man the one UFC I wanted to see so bad and I missed it. I had to take a last minute flight to the states and after the 11hr flight i was sick as a dog, so instead of ordering the PPV I went straight to the bed. Man I really wanted to see this, I was pulling for Johnson but o well.

Is there anywhere to watch the replay online?

if i miss a card or fight, i usually just google the fight i want to see and i'm able to pull it up somewhere. wasn't a bad card for finishes either. nothing worse than a card full of decisions and the judges weren't watching the same fights as us poor bastards at home. I was impressed, Koschek stood in the pocket with him and used decent head/upper body movement to avoid the Johnson Bombs. On a different night though, that fight could go a different way.....every time. They're pretty evenly skilled guys right now.

Sounds like Hardy/GSP is a done deal already. I'd be guessing February or March....maybe they'll do it in April in Montreal again but i have a feeling this fight might end up being in the UK.

i dont think they will have 2 hardy fights in the UK back to back. It sucks, i think its going to be a flop for a title shot, GSP will use his wrestling skills and that will be that, hardy will be completley overwhelmed by how good GSP is on the ground.