Used Paul Turner Pipes & Silencers, Sprockets

Just thought I would offer these parts up. Not sure if anyone is interested in used parts, but thought I would try.

I have both Paul Turner mid range chrome pipes from a 1990 Banshee, no idea where to price these maybe $40 each???

I have both Fat Boy silencers as well. Maybe $15 each???

Also have front and rear sprockets, both in great shape. 14 front and 40 rear. Maybe $10 front and $15 rear??? Again, I have no idea what they are worth.

Shipping is Extra! I'm in So. Cal

Thanks for looking.

I can email pictures, I need to resize the images to post.

Edited by San Diego

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pm sent , dibs on the pipes, i will take them in a hard beat, i have been looking for a set for almost a year now

LOL. Get in line Im Fourth i guess. I got some t4s and some fmfs i will sell though

Everyone, first let me say that I didn't know what used pipes were worth on the open market. I have received many responses both by this post and PM's. I am just going in order of who contacted me.

I want to be perfectly clear, these are USED pipes, and that I have been told that there is a lot of carbon build inside. Honestly, don't really know what that means other than that they are black inside.

Thank you all for your interest. I a PM'ing down the list now, I think I am at 4 or so.

Please PM me if you are interested and I will let everyone know when they are sold.

For everyone with "Gay FMF pipes"??? Please contact me so I can take them off your hands. I'm looking for FMF FATTY's or FMF FATTY GOLDS with silencers with spark arrestors. Don't need rusted junk. PM me with what you got. THANKS.

fuck that alf, i laid eyes on these pipes, plus let the poorer people go first please, i mean you got your own shop and stuff, there are a pair of PT's on ebay. sorry alf im just so frustrated that im gonna miss out, and be left with my gay fmf shit <_<

Allright junior..; tell ya what. If i get them I will resell them too u for $200. Just business. :shrugani:

Im just jokin. HEY SAN DIEGO. LET THE KID HAVE EM. HES BEEN COOL AROUND HERE FOR AWHILE.

Remember this elkaracingshee. :headbang: lol

Just thought I would offer these parts up. Not sure if anyone is interested in used parts, but thought I would try.

I have both Paul Turner mid range chrome pipes from a 1990 Banshee, no idea where to price these maybe $40 each???

I have both Fat Boy silencers as well. Maybe $15 each???

Also have front and rear sprockets, both in great shape. 14 front and 40 rear. Maybe $10 front and $15 rear??? Again, I have no idea what they are worth.

Shipping is Extra! I'm in So. Cal

Thanks for looking.

I can email pictures, I need to resize the images to post.

I will take the pipes and silencers too if they will work on the pipes. Shipping would be to 51106 pm me with a total if the pipes are still available.