99bansheeboy

AKheathen

this dudes a piece of work. i had some extra tires and he had a good top case and bottom case with a crack. figured id go ahead and trade him anyway considering my bottom case is still good. i agreed to make a swap and told him all the details (plus i was gonna have to ship to rear tires to canada). then he backed out and said he thought i was trading all 4 tires for his one usable case and shipping them to canada. needless to say he is a jackass and i wouldnt deal with him on a stick of gum from now on

I heard his momma blows billy goats. shrug03.gif

well, it's the automatic settings of this section. threads get deleted due to inactivity. it makes sense, though.......the point of the roosing room is to let off steam, and if you're not talking about it anymore, then you are done venting.....i have seen old threads revived though. i belive if you have a link to the deleted thread, and then reply, it comes back.

hey i gotta question.. my computer says this is the only thread in the roostin room? is it hiding everything else or did they all get deleted?

Nothing gets deleted, all the threads are there, they're just not shown. To see all the threads in this section of the forum... start by clicking on the "Roostin' Room" link, now look near the bottom of the page for the link that says "Click here to show filter options". Click that link and the rest is self explanatory.