Glamis

sandman81

here is a link to the Ca. ohv regulations.

http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/fo/elcentro/recreation/ohvs/caohv.html

REQUIRED EQUIPMENT. According to California State law, any off highway vehicle must be equipped with an approved muffler, brakes, and spark arrester. Headlight and taillight are required for operation at night. Tail lights must include at least one red light .

here is a link to the Ca. ohv regulations.

http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/fo/elcentro/recreation/ohvs/caohv.html

REQUIRED EQUIPMENT. According to California State law, any off highway vehicle must be equipped with an approved muffler, brakes, and spark arrester. Headlight and taillight are required for operation at night. Tail lights must include at least one red light .

yea you should only need one if you plan on night riding...enjoy your first trip man. your gunna be addicted after this :cheers:

Everyone at glamis thats riding a drag bike is gunna be breaking the law if you "have" to have a spark arrestor and an approved silencer......

FUCK THE COPS WHEN THEY TRY PULLIN ME OVER I STOP LET THEM WALK RITE UP @ MY BIKE AND ROOST THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!!! :rotflmao::cheers::bolt:

Shit, tail light it is. I hated how all that cluster fuck of wiring looked in the back and now i have to put my tail light back on, SHIT. Well atleast it is only that one wire.

Thanks ban99 for the site.

Thanks glamis321 i hope its more then what i expect, i'm so hyped that im going. Never thought i would ever go, let alone on a 4mil.

O, and stock 7mill, thats a good idea, getting roosted by sand hurts like a mother fucker.

Everyone at glamis thats riding a drag bike is gunna be breaking the law if you "have" to have a spark arrestor and an approved silencer......

FUCK THE COPS WHEN THEY TRY PULLIN ME OVER I STOP LET THEM WALK RITE UP @ MY BIKE AND ROOST THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!!! :rotflmao::cheers::bolt:

yea i didnt have a spark arrestor on my old atc 250r and they never bothered me about it...They WILL bother you if you dont have a helmet or a flag, or riding double. Even taking my little sister for a ride on an LT80 they stopped me and said no double riding... :shrugani:

Theyve been cracking down on fireworks as well, so dont get caught :ph34r:

Cool I just got back from Glamis this weekend you'll have a blast. Basics, you'll need a tail light and head light for night riding, a flag, a helmet and only 1 rider per atv no spark arrestor is needed for glamis though and never ride alone!

yea i didnt have a spark arrestor on my old atc 250r and they never bothered me about it...They WILL bother you if you dont have a helmet or a flag, or riding double. Even taking my little sister for a ride on an LT80 they stopped me and said no double riding... :shrugani:

Theyve been cracking down on fireworks as well, so dont get caught :ph34r:

watch for me at night.... when they start shutting the hill down....... im the dude on the white an blue banshee spraying the shit out of their SUV's.......

i ride double at night with my gurl cuz shes too drunk to drive by then.... LOL -_-

just gotta watch out for the BLM buggies...... they will chase you......

they chased me new years... i flew up the hill and rode through the dunes on the back side of olds.. they were behind me but they lost me cause i turned my lights off and went back down the hill..... those buggies are quicker than i thought... :whoa:

good ol' 7mill dipped on them :P

OH YEA.... and if its ur first time..... ur never gunna want to go home!!! :headbang:

Edited by sToCk7miLL

watch for me at night.... when they start shutting the hill down....... im the dude on the white an blue banshee spraying the shit out of their SUV's.......

i ride double at night with my gurl cuz shes too drunk to drive by then.... LOL -_-

just gotta watch out for the BLM buggies...... they will chase you......

they chased me new years... i flew up the hill and rode through the dunes on the back side of olds.. they were behind me but they lost me cause i turned my lights off and went back down the hill..... those buggies are quicker than i thought... :whoa:

good ol' 7mill dipped on them :P

OH YEA.... and if its ur first time..... ur never gunna want to go home!!! :headbang:

Thats some funny shit.

Yeah i seen those buggies on a youtube video, those are the only ones i'll be worrying about if i do need to run. But i should be good don't plan on doing to many stupid shit, But then again you never know. :shrugani:

Yeah my first time to glamis. Ive gone to some dunes in mex, but i heard it's like ten times the amount of poeple. I'm siked, so we'll see how it goes. :headbang:

you can run a battery powered flashing light for a tail light.

Like the bicyclists use thats what they use on the dirt bikes just a thought if you are totally against the brake light .

Brake lights save lives at night for witches eyes and to warn or find others rider's i like them but to each his own.

you can run a battery powered flashing light for a tail light.

Like the bicyclists use thats what they use on the dirt bikes just a thought if you are totally against the brake light .

Brake lights save lives at night for witches eyes and to warn or find others rider's i like them but to each his own.

Thats actually a damn good idea, Gonna see what i can come with.

Thanks.