LOUDEST BANSHEE PIPES

any pipe with all the packing out of them is going to be stupid loud and sound like crap..

the cpi's and toomey's in my opinion are the WORST sounding non packed silencer pipes available,

also the stockers witht he butt plugs removed sound awesome also,

my favorite pick for worst sounding non packed pipe is any polaris 400 with a 10 year old kid on it racing in the pits.. burrrrrrr burrrrrr burrrrrrr burrrrrrr bur KEeeACKK bur KERACCCCCCCKKK bur KKEACKK click, (thats him trying to find reverse) brrrrrr, "ping", burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ( going down the road after i threw a beer can at him)

t-5's, t-6's with a nice agressive port sound sweet

unpacking or opening them will kill the lowend and decrease the mid.......i was talking about building tuned stinger inserts........the pro-circuits will sound and perform like a strait piped big block and keep the killer midrange, with minimal low loss......plus, you can pull them out of the silencers and be a decent rider when it's apropriate to quiet it down.....and you need hearing protection to ride...

What are the loudest banshee pipes and hows the prformance ???

get what ever pipes sute your riding style and sound u like..

take the muffers apart replace the tube inside with the same size but non drilled tube so they take away no sound from what coming out of the headers...

reinstall on ur bike.. then watch every1 giving you evils can pulling the finger because your bike is loud because the bike areas will someday close down because of the noise :)

well, i suppose there is no helping you if you would rather choose a pipe based on how loud it is, rather than one in your power range, and i already told you how to make any pipe loud....

Thanks but i dont care how loud my bike will be anymore but i did some searching on dmc 916s and they said they have good mid-range and torque just wat i wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

The DMC pipes are definately loud as all hell.

The deal now will be shortly that as far as my new DMC 916 pipes are concerned and many others.

In 2010 they will be doing alot of noise testing at all state riding areas and the high decibles that my pipes put out cannot be tamed down with any add on hush kit as far as I know of.

I havent checked in at least a few months on any availibility of them either.

These pipes are way louder than my t-5 series pipes on stock Banshees.

Good luck in your research. :huh:

The DMC pipes are definately loud as all hell.

The deal now will be shortly that as far as my new DMC 916 pipes are concerned and many others.

In 2010 they will be doing alot of noise testing at all state riding areas and the high decibles that my pipes put out cannot be tamed down with any add on hush kit as far as I know of.

I havent checked in at least a few months on any availibility of them either.

These pipes are way louder than my t-5 series pipes on stock Banshees.

Good luck in your research. :huh:

i just orderd them today!! :)