trade my built ktm 570 quad for a nice banshee plus cash.

grandnational

sent you a p.m.

You'd have to throw some cash in with the ktm for a nice banshee. those ktm's are slow. I ran two of them this past weekend at kp and both had big bore kits and all the little bolt-ons and my girlfriend on her 470yfz was kickin their ass.

You'd have to throw some cash in with the ktm for a nice banshee. those ktm's are slow. I ran two of them this past weekend at kp and both had big bore kits and all the little bolt-ons and my girlfriend on her 470yfz was kickin their ass.

highly doubt it was a 570 big bore kit.. u might have raced a 450 or 505 with a big bore kit..(540) i would walk over a 470yfz...

I raced a 09 525 and didnt need 6th. i`m pretty sure he payed 10k for that quad new. i would have to say they are slow but a damn nice trail bike.

• 2 weeks later...

how bought a real deal banshee not some turd bullshit..

lsr framed xluw single a-arm front 485cc cheeta powervalved 4 mill 41/44 alky lectrons, 1-5 n down trans lockup jj+a axle fiberglass plastics ESR 480 inframe drag pipes fitted to the frame with center mount beneath seat silencers,

and yes its actually fast.. i'd post pics but its hard to do it on this site when i cannot even post a picture of my pinky finger with 1 meg resolution.. you throw me an email i'll send you some pictures..

i live in nickerson kansas about 50 minutes from wichita..