The new look of the Shee

Doddy

• 3 months later...

Time for an update. I finally got around to painting the A-arms, I painted them with spray on bedliner and so far they have held up pretty well. While I was at it I decided to paint the stock foot guards with the beliner as well. When I was doing my rebuild it was time for a new chain so I picked up a Yellow O-ring chain off FleaBay and the paint on it is actually still in good condition. I also changed out the stickers on my gas tank from the solid yellow to the black O w/ yellow outline to match my grill. Obviously the powder coating on the pipes didn't hold up, I didn't realize that it couldn't take the high heat so that was a waste of money. I'll either get new ones, have these ones cleaned up and polished, paint them with high temp paint, or have them ceramic coated, I haven't decided yet.

HauserMemorialDay2010003.jpg

HauserMemorialDay2010002.jpg

that is a badass looking shee, what is that flat black plaint?? i like the color scheme black and yellow also with a matching helment.

have you thought about painting the front bumper and shock yellow?? or painting them black??