Stock Stroke Head Porting

theshee

I am going to be building a stock stroke, stock cylinder hillshooter banshee and am just trying to see who everybody has been using

for their stock stroke, stock cylinder porting? I have NEVER ran a stock stroke bike, so this is all a little different to me.

I plan on running this bike with 17cc domes, CPI inframes, and on 33mm carbs. This bike will mainly be used for the hillshooting we do at

walden, and the occasional race, but needs to be setup more for hillshoots then anything.

Any input would be great.

and im retarted, i meant to say CYLINDER porting in the title, i was just reading on raptor forum and has still thinking 4 stroke when i wrote this.

Edited by theshee

I was gonna mention RDZ also, but then again he's not known for his "Hill Shooter" port jobs either. My vote goes to F.A.S.T, HJR or Wildcard. When my personal cylinder get done. Jeff will be behind the Scalpel.

If I wanted to build a competitive drag 350, I would send those cylinders to K&T, Packard, or RDZ.

Im leaning torward K&T at the moment. I have kims cylinders on my current 4mil and it runs damn good,

just wanted to see some other opinions on other port jobs.