Part out

Once the frame and engine are spoken for I'll start tearing it down and shipping parts out. All prices are shipped.

Frame-$300

Engine-$900

A-Arms-$350

Works triple rate front shocks-$400

Janssen -1 swinger-$200

Roll/IMS pegs-$150

VForce 3's-$90

Trailtech's-$90

FMF's-$100

Billet bumper-$150

Chain guides-$50

Sprockets-$30

K&N pods-$40

Braided brake lines FR-$60

That'll get it started, I want everything gone so if there's something you don't see ask. Post in this thread if you want something so I can keep track of who gets first dibs on what. A lot of these parts are new with not one ride on them. Frame has fresh powdercoat, and the engine has just been professionally torn down and rebuilt because I had the cases replaced no chain whack or leaks anywhere. I am located in Vegas. I will also need a little bit of time getting parts shipped out because the whole thing is assembled right now.

banshee020.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The a-arms are Wicked +2+1, the pipes are FMF fatty's with powercore 2 silencers (the probably need repacked) oh and the left silencer is tweaked a little it doesn't sit straight up and down when mounted. Here is a picture of the back of the quad, has a different set of pipes in this pic but everything else is the same.

banshee004.jpg

The reeds are in great shape, I don't have a picture of them or know how much time is on them, I bought them a while back from a member on here, they looked great when I got them and I haven't even rode the bike with them installed. The engine is in really good shape, I had the cases replaced because my originals were cracked, these cases are perfect. I had an engine builder here locally put it all together for me, it's all stock except for a billet water impeller. Last I checked the compression was right at about 120psi.