WHAT HAVE YOU SPENT ON YOUR BUILDS

well after i sat down and did all my calculations i have spent around of $7000 :whoa::shootself: and i still have to send my frame and some parts to the powdercoaters and buy my plastics and a few other things. i just wanted to know how much have you guys spent

Edited by 4strokekilla1987

blink.gif well I have this huge yellow envelope where I stuff all my receipts for my 09. Its about 85% complete with all new parts and lets just say the envelope is swollen. I think im gonna cry when I do the calcs. cry.gif I didnt keep track of my 06 build but im guessing no more than 5k, did alot of selling and trading with that one.

my 18 mill D.m. drag bike around 18 to 20,000, My 4mill cub i have 6,000 started with frame ,sons blaster 2000.00 and blue shee for wife right at 3000.00 that includes buying it and parts im collecting for the frame up in a couple of months but im sure it will end up around 6000.00 to then i should be done for a few weeks till i see some shinny stuff on one of you guys shees sparkling on the HQ