421 Cub Drag ported by K&T TONS more!

Looking at possibly parting my bike. Want to see interest first. I will not start parting it until the big items are gone. Motor has nearly zero time on it. $4,000 OBO. Buyer responsible for actual shipping cost. Shipping will be around 100- 150 dollars depending on where you live. Money order or Cashiers check only! Don't bother trying to lowball. I won't even respond to the post.

If you have questions please ask. Once the motor is gone, I will list the rest of the bike for sale.

Polished 421 Cub Drag ported by K&T

Blaster Pistons

Hotrods Crank w/ Maxload

Chariot head

Boss Intake

VF3

Mikuni 38mm Carbs setup by K&T for Alky on pump. Comes with billet bowls and new Clippard PJ's.

Full Hinson Billet 8 plate w/ Packard pancake

1-5 Dunable neut down

DD Lockout and cover

Cascade Billet stator cover

RS 200w stator

Candy Blue powder coated cases

Ok I have had several PM's about items off the bike. Let me reiterate. I am NOT parting the bike just yet. I want the large items to sell before I starting parting the bike. I do not want a half ass bike sitting around my house missing a few things here and there that I can not sell if someone wants the whole thing. Also like stated in the first post, all the items listed thus far I want to go together. I am not going to pull items off the motor to sell individually, at least for now.

If I was unclear in my first post I apologize.

Yea it's rough times all around. I am in no rush to sell it, and not in a tight spot. Just figurd I don't have time or desire right now to mess with it so I might as well give it a shot. If all else fails I will let it sit in my shed until I have the time to play with it more. Thats why I am not parting it out until the big stuff is gone so I don't have a halfass bike laying around the house.

stick it in your shed , greg.... once you get time to ride it , you'll be glad you didnt sell it.

my banshee has been sitting since the first of may ... been workin 6 days a week . havent had time to go race it. only get to play on the yfz or kawi cause i can ride them up and down the street or at are farm .

banshee is pretty much a drag bike now..... just keep it bro . you 'll be glad you did later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...