Who's In LS Oct 16th-18th

TNTS355

Getting a head count and looking for some guys bringing their wifes of girlfriends. I should be there around noon on Friday. We will be staying at the Waynoka Inn this time. I am bringing the wife and she will not camp. I know of several guys on here that are coming. I will also have a camp site set up there. Just bought the wife a Joyner Sand Spider to try out it has an extra seat so the wife can take a friend and beer!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be there me, justabanshee, mikebell 72 with our whole families. My wife will be out duning in a green wrangler.if not on the quad. U gotta teach her to camp.

Trust me I have been trying, my wife is a girley girl. Maybe after she sees how much fun everyone is having she might try camping.

Getting a head count and looking for some guys bringing their wifes of girlfriends. I should be there around noon on Friday. We will be staying at the Waynoka Inn this time. I am bringing the wife and she will not camp. I know of several guys on here that are coming. I will also have a camp site set up there. Just bought the wife a Joyner Sand Spider to try out it has an extra seat so the wife can take a friend and beer!

You know I'll be there. Are you at the south camp Timmy? I was able to talk the wife into camping! Whoa Hoo! Ethan will be with us this trip also. Just looks like the 3 of us rioght now but may have a buddy or 2 joining us. We will be rolling in either late Tuesday night or Wednesday around noon. My wife has clinicals on Sat and Sun so she will be taking off on Friday but the boy and I will be there through Sunday.

SP

11 days and counting! Finally got the wife stoked about coming. We should be there around noon on the 16th. Spurdy are going to be in your usual spot? We will get a camping spot in our usual area, and setting up. I still cant convince my wife to stay in the tent.

if the weather looks better this weekend i may come up and spend wensday on.

Be glad to have ya out. I am going to post up some pitures of my rides and my truck so everyone will know where we are at. I am also going to put an extra flag that has "BHQ" on it.

Dub she dont need any stinking brakes. Just tell her to run into a dune or start going up one to slow down......lol

Just slight chances of rain each day, like 20-30%. Most of that stops around Thursday. Sunny, 60's in the day. 40 at night. But we got hotel rooms, so it is all good. I wont be riding at night anyway.

http://forecast.weat...d2=-98.8794&e=0

I like my forecast better. http://weather.msn.com/tenday.aspx?wealocations=wc:USOK0572&q=Waynoka%2c+OK+forecast:tenday

20% chance on Wednesday and high sixties and low seventies all week!

Neither one looks to bad. I like Kermit also but my wife wont camp and the motels in Kermit are like $80 a night. The last time I was there was when they took down the county facility. I have not been back since. The great thing about LS is that you meet lots of good people like Zakass, Spurdy, Mags etc. Sorry if I left anyone out but half the fun of going to the dunes is after the riding and hanging with good friends.