Where to run drain lines for carbs...

RippinShee

Honesty I never heard that before. I know it use to be a big thing to take your airvent lines and run them up into the airbox. You would do that so the vent hoses wouldnt get clogged with dirt. When I was running harescrambles I had my bike die before because the hoses got clogged and the carb couldnt breath. As far as any more power I dont know. If it made a difference I think you would hear of more people doing it.

:rotflmao: Those hoses are to drain the carb when its overfull and also for it to breath.route them in-between the swingarm and the frame MAKE SURE YOU DONT HAVE THE PIPES HITTING THEM..once you have the air-filters on and what not zip tie them together so they dont get burnt!! :shootself:

:rotflmao: Those hoses are to drain the carb when its overfull and also for it to breath.route them in-between the swingarm and the frame MAKE SURE YOU DONT HAVE THE PIPES HITTING THEM..once you have the air-filters on and what not zip tie them together so they dont get burnt!! :shootself:

Yeah rite, and if you dont have the hoses to run yet buy like 4 foot just to be safe and cut off what you dont need. Heres a tip out of a book I just wrote setting up carb hoses for dummies. If the hoses are a bit too small to fit like mine were take a lighter and heat them up TIP: AWAY FROM THE CARBS!!!!!!! Then stick em on, take a razor and cut off slack. Bingo bango, drain lines!

Just jokin on the dummies thing btw, I have a playing guitar for complete idiots book and I still cant make much sence out of it!!!!! Lick my balls if your laughing at me BTW. You try playing an electric guitar without knowing tabliture(sp) :)