leaky cylinder studs

hello

I have an after market t-rex cylinder and some of the stud holes were drilled a little too deep and just barely went through into the cooling jackets.

I bought it like this so not sure how or who did it.

coolant works its way up the stud and comes out the top of the head.

I was thinking of just sealing the bottom of the studs with some sort of sealant when i put them in the cylinder.

any ideas of what i should use ?

thanks everyone :)

I found this stuff this looks promising

pex59235.jpg

Description of PERMATEX 59235

High Temperature Thread Sealant 50 ml tube

OEM specified. Locks and seals threaded fittings. Resists leakage, vibration loosening, moisture, hydraulic fluids and diesel fuels. Lubricates threads for easy assembly and disassembly. Wont shred or wear like Teflon tape. Parts may be repositioned up to 4 hours after application.

Suggested Applications:

Head bolts into through holes, oil PSI sending units and sensors, oil and coolant lines, fuel fittings, rear axle fill plug, brake and power steering fittings

use loctite 567 or that permatex stuff

http://img-asia.electrocomponents.com/images/R330394-91.jpg

http://www.henkelna.com/cps/rde/xchg/henkel_us/hs.xsl/product-search-1554.htm?iname=Loctite%C2%AE+567%E2%84%A2+PST%C2%AE+Thread+Sealant&countryCode=us&BU=industrial&parentredDotUID=productfinder&redDotUID=0000000JBE

put some on the threads, and wind them in with your fingers, dont torque them to anything, just so long as all the threads are in, then put the head on and torque the headnuts. OEM torque for the headnuts is like 22ft/lb's, not sure if its the same for the t-rex set-ups.