Going for the teardown, any ideas?

xJRich5

I love my bike, i have done everything i wanna do performance wise, toomey T5s, Toomey needs, v force 3 reeds, moto cross port, 3 over swing arm, cool head, barnett clutch. If there are any other sweet ass bolt on mods, let me know.

But what i wanna do is tear her all apart, im thinkin a sweet as dark blue with black or white plastic. But if there are any sweet schemes im missing let me know, and if you got some pictures let me see em.

banshee fo life.

I love my bike, i have done everything i wanna do performance wise, toomey T5s, Toomey needs, v force 3 reeds, moto cross port, 3 over swing arm, cool head, barnett clutch. If there are any other sweet ass bolt on mods, let me know.

But what i wanna do is tear her all apart, im thinkin a sweet as dark blue with black or white plastic. But if there are any sweet schemes im missing let me know, and if you got some pictures let me see em.

banshee fo life.

Throw some timing at it, theres a good deal on a adj timing plate in the for sale right now. Simple cheep mod.

IMO i would throw so 28-30 mm carbs on it as well. :cheers:

nice bit of gear as it is but if you wannit to look even better check out the maier plastics, especialy the front fender/tank cover set up. makes it look more like a modern bike rather than one that hasnt changed for 20 odd years

maier fenders are exact replicas of stock plastic except for the radiator cover and thats just because theyre too cheap to make the grill screw in from the back like the stockers.

mine are maiers.....vvvvvvvv

Throw some timing at it, theres a good deal on a adj timing plate in the for sale right now. Simple cheep mod.

IMO i would throw so 28-30 mm carbs on it as well. :cheers:

word. and if you dont mind runnin race gas or a mix of race/pump gas you could also throw in a set of smaller domes.

i got my green fullbores in yesterday will post some pics later when i get it together

damn! you beat me to it,lol. well, if you throw 'em on and decide you dont like them let me know.

nice bit of gear as it is but if you wannit to look even better check out the maier plastics, especialy the front fender/tank cover set up. makes it look more like a modern bike rather than one that hasnt changed for 20 odd years

i think you have maier plastic and fullbore plastic mixed up.

Aight, thanks guys.

I run straight race gas, 111 octane, with a bottle of golden spectro for every 5 gallons. Makes my baby run like a champ.

I decided to go with a silver frame, black fullbore plastic, and a custom black seat with silver stripe. Im getting a whole bunch of chrome shit from Modquad.

I have been a rep for them for almost 4 years now, i can beat any deal out there, just ask, or email me at xJRich5@gmail.com

If you go with silver frame and black plastic it'll just look like a stock frame with some black plastics on her. I would keep your red frame and maybe some silver plastics if you're hellbent on changing how it looks. If not, peel the stickers off your stockers, cut the front fenders and use the money you were planing on painting the frame on performance goodies. JMHO.

As far as purple goes, I'm a big fan. Gonna redo the bike in my sig hopefully next spring, gonna do the exact same color scheme, just freshen it up.