pwk jets

smileydog

I nee some direct links to keihin pwk jet assortment kits ,and havent been googling right apparently ,dont know what sizes I need ,have 30mm on a semi stocker but plan for a stroker upgrad in the near future if I dont get the thrill I am looking for,sites ,stores ,direct links ,anything,I am beyond new at his and need you guys help.PLEASE

I nee some direct links to keihin pwk jet assortment kits ,and havent been googling right apparently ,dont know what sizes I need ,have 30mm on a semi stocker but plan for a stroker upgrad in the near future if I dont get the thrill I am looking for,sites ,stores ,direct links ,anything,I am beyond new at his and need you guys help.PLEASE

all kiehn jets are the same, you should be able to go to the dealer or a shop to pick some up

all kiehn jets are the same, you should be able to go to the dealer or a shop to pick some up

No their not.

Jet kits are overrated, over priced and your not going to use most of whats in it. If your unsure of where to start, list all your mods, elevation, etc. and there plenty on people on here to get you close.