JIM-PASSION RACING ENGINES

hellride96

sent my cylinders to jim with 6 weeks to sandfest. went from a drag ported,stock stroke 400 cheetha that he also done. to a 4mil 421 cheetha. completely redone the cylinders, reworked the porting, transfers,exhaust porting. spent a lot of time on this motor that is setup for me.(300lbs). Got everything back a week before sandfest.(including him sending the cylinders out to be renikaseled.) got bike back together on wed. due to weather conditions here in north texas i wasnt able bust it off. So on saturday morning, it fired right off. the bike never missed a lick this weekend. very very happy with the turn out of my motor. it was well worth the wait for him to get those cylinders done, jim is a very smart and mythoughatical person. and its nice to know that it was done right. for those of you that know me or meet me out there this past weekend, you know that this bike runs freaking hard!!! very impressed with my bike, a big power gain from where it was, and it ran good then. but its nice to be able to really feel the power gain after you put it back together. nothing worse than to spend money on something and not feel that much or any of a change. i cant say enough about jim!!! so if you guys need some work done, from mild to wild, please give him a call...918-232-3950. he will not disappoint you. great customer service!! THANKS AGAIN JIM.

TRAVIS

Edited by hellride96

sent my cylinders to jim with 6 weeks to sandfest. went from a drag ported,stock stroke 400 cheetha that he also done. to a 4mil 421 cheetha. completely redone the cylinders, reworked the porting, transfers,exhaust porting. spent a lot of time on this motor that is setup for me.(300lbs). Got everything back a week before sandfest.(including him sending the cylinders out to be renikaseled.) got bike back together on wed. due to weather conditions here in north texas i wasnt able bust it off. So on saturday morning, it fired right off. the bike never missed a lick this weekend. very very happy with the turn out of my motor. it was well worth the wait for him to get those cylinders done, jim is a very smart and mythoughatical person. and its nice to know that it was done right. for those of you that know me or meet me out there this past weekend, you know that this bike runs freaking hard!!! very impressed with my bike, a big power gain from where it was, and it ran good then. but its nice to be able to really feel the power gain after you put it back together. nothing worse than to spend money on something and not feel that much or any of a change. i cant say enough about jim!!! so if you guys need some work done, from mild to wild, please give him a call...918-232-3950. he will not disappoint you. great customer service!! THANKS AGAIN JIM.

TRAVIS

I gave up trying to get ahold of him. I needed a base gasket for my 10 mil Cub he build, and I forgot the thickness. Never did get to talk to him or have him return the call.

Glad your motor runs good. I hope my 10 mil does...I've been fighting issues with it since it was built (long story); not builder related issues.

I have had 2 motors built by Jim

My current setup is a 4mm aggressive trail/dune port

with 180psi and 35mm airstrikers/cpi's and the bike is INSANE

It has impressed many people, runs strong through every gear, never stops pulling.

Its very impressive to ride, Jim actually reworked these jugs bc the guy before him did a half ass port job

He is hard to get intouch with sometimes but its def worth the wait.

Good luck with your new setup bud

Joseph