trade banshee for banshee

chaser2racing

I would like to trade my 2002 banshee 460 with 4 mill twister small block cylinders for a nice banshee that's not quite as much bike but just as nice mine is almost all out drag it is a beautiful bike but im pretty sure it doesn't have enough compression just needs new rings and pistons i would trade whole bikes or just motors ill even go back to all stock motor with cash on top looking more for a duner 10 over swing powder coated frame chrome arms smoothies and paddles ohlins front shocks shearer in frame pipes 35mm mikuni's kandn filters vforce 3 reeds billet Barnett clutch basket swing chrome no front brakes spindles on front need powdercoat or chromed and foot pegs and pipes are black other than that everything is done also would be interested in a 700 raptor rhino or a yfz with mods heres a pic of the bike two years ago http://farmandsandtoys.com/images/photogallery/CURT1.jpg its different now but its still could be back to that with a little work and chrome send me your email address if u want more pics Thanks Chase

post-32546-12534975906778_thumb.jpg

Was this Kurt (stroker1)'s old banshee by any chance?

The rolling chassis is kurt's old one. Chase re-painted the plastics to more of a teal color though. The marvin shaw is gone and has a stock shock on the back now. The blaster shocks kurt had on the front are gone as well and have been replaced with ohlins shocks. The frame is still a candy blue and lots of chrome.

The engine is NOT the same as kurts old bike though. It has a totally different engine now. Its a small-block twister. Just needs a top end and some tuning. The top end in the bike is ok, no meltdown or anything its just gone through a couple owners now and has quite a bit of time on this top end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

do you still have this and what are you looking for ? http://photobucket.com/makemefaster

I now own this. If anyone wants to trade something COOL for it (IE not a wrecked car) I might be up for it.

We're gonna see what this engine has next season. If I can't keep up with bonbon's 485 cheetah I guess it's CP Industries > Twister. lol

and for the record yes it was curt's old bike, that I got from him.

I traded the engine for the smallblock twister.

Traded the frame and twister engine for a YFZ

Traded the YFZ for a different banshee with the ORIGINAL FAST/CURT engine it.

Now I'm trading that one for the CURT frame back with the twister motor, and chaser2 will have the old FAST drag motor.

sheesh, makes my head hurt

hey man i have a dune banshee stock cylinder triple ported bost ports 38mm pwks on race gas 1-5 duneable trans direct drive lock up plus 12 chrome swing arm marvin shaw frnt shocks smoothies on frnt ste dragpipes or bills ur choice chrome foot pegs chrome j arm frnt powercoted frame (fastest stock cylinder in state of ky with no juce or alky) let me know if ur interested in trading

hey man i have a dune banshee stock cylinder triple ported bost ports 38mm pwks on race gas 1-5 duneable trans direct drive lock up plus 12 chrome swing arm marvin shaw frnt shocks smoothies on frnt ste dragpipes or bills ur choice chrome foot pegs chrome j arm frnt powercoted frame (fastest stock cylinder in state of ky with no juce or alky) let me know if ur interested in trading

Probably not looking for a stock cyl that far away man.

We're in WY, I was born in ky though lol

• 2 weeks later...