Parting Out a 98 Banshee

osoloe1

I am parting out a complete 98 banshee I have almost everything for it. It was used in the sand so most of the bushings and bearings are trashed. The motor has the jugs off of it and the lower end is in great condition. The jugs are 30 over with stock porting. It had stock pipes on it when I bought it so this one is still pretty much stock. Let me know what you are looking for and we can work out a deal. I have the frame also but I have not recieved the title for it yet waiting on the guy to get it from his bank. The VIN is still on the frame and I ran it. You can also e-mail me at osoloe1@aol.com.

Thanks John

post-21927-12529284019943_thumb.jpg

I am parting out a complete 98 banshee I have almost everything for it. It was used in the sand so most of the bushings and bearings are trashed. The motor has the jugs off of it and the lower end is in great condition. The jugs are 30 over with stock porting. It had stock pipes on it when I bought it so this one is still pretty much stock. Let me know what you are looking for and we can work out a deal. I have the frame also but I have not recieved the title for it yet waiting on the guy to get it from his bank. The VIN is still on the frame and I ran it. You can also e-mail me at osoloe1@aol.com.

Thanks John

got any v force? timing plate?

i need this parts: stator cover, headlights, grab bar with tail light, front bumper, full plastics if they not cutted, front brake lever, front and rear hubs, wiring harness,

got any v force? timing plate?

i need this parts: stator cover, headlights, grab bar with tail light, front bumper, full plastics if they not cutted, front brake lever, front and rear hubs, wiring harness,

No V force, I do have the stator cover I have 1 headlight that is not broke and one that is, I have a grab bar no tail light, no front bumper plastic but the front has been race cut, front brake lever but the ball on the end is broke. I have the hubs, and I do have a wiring harness but it is on e-bay right now but I can pull it. Can get you pics if you want.

Thanks