Hey Guys, new here

danhercules

I was searchin the web and stumbled onto here. PERFECT TIMING!!!!!

I am gonna go with Silver Plastics and a metallic purple powdercoat frame. I am gonna jet hot the pipes and nerf bars. Not sure if I wanna jet hot or powder coat the six pack rack.

Might flat back the rims, not sure yet. Springs to match frame.

She is also gonna get a desert tank. I need one, Any ideas where to look?

I am gonna do so looking on this site, for now here is where I am at.

Here are some before pics.

photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo-29.jpg

And here she is now.

photo2-1.jpg

photo-30.jpg

Wife says "Its so sad" LOL, It will be soooo happy when its done, so will the wife!!!

Welcome to your new addiction dude. Like Loco said use us site sponsors for great deals and honest opinions and advice. i can hook you up with all your polishing needs and modquad parts. Pm me with part numbers or any questions you have. I offer great discounts too all BHQ members. Check out my site in my sig and pics in the images section on the hq. Good luck and have fun.

Welcome. If your looking for a good deal on a Desert tank. Hit up the member mofoka, hes got a nice IMS 5.7 gallon tank that comes with the cap, fuel petcock and also the front fender that are already cut so you dont have to cut your own to fit it.

Hit him up he is a good dude....

Here is the link to his for sale thread and also a good sized pic. Says he will take $20 off if you don't want the fender as you will read in there.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=120108 :ph34r:

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss156/mofoka_photos/32a72460.jpg

Well since its all apart I think you should second guess powder coating everything and have some parts polished. Lol. Shiny makes it faster. Lol. Just my opinion. Don't forget me if you decide too do any polishing. I offer great deals to members. And I'm a modquad dealer also and discount any of there items also. Have fun with your build.

Well since its all apart I think you should second guess powder coating everything and have some parts polished. Lol. Shiny makes it faster. Lol. Just my opinion. Don't forget me if you decide too do any polishing. I offer great deals to members. And I'm a modquad dealer also and discount any of there items also. Have fun with your build.

I have had a boat with lots of polished alum, my buggys had lots of polish alum. I dont need any more. LOL. I did buy a stator cover thats polished alum and I think I am gonna powder coat it clear.

I should have everything at the powder coaters today or monday. I will be gone for a week and then when I pick it up its time to put it together. I got some things from RIS at the sandsports show. The wife is real excited.

I have had a boat with lots of polished alum, my buggys had lots of polish alum. I dont need any more. LOL. I did buy a stator cover thats polished alum and I think I am gonna powder coat it clear.

I should have everything at the powder coaters today or monday. I will be gone for a week and then when I pick it up its time to put it together. I got some things from RIS at the sandsports show. The wife is real excited.

Hey will u post some pics if you do the clear pc. Ive heard about it but have never seen it. Im wondering if it takes away from the shine at all???