Keihin Carb Tops for 35mm PWK ? where?

decon

man if it isnt 1 thing its another, now one of my carb tops is trashed. the brass fitting that goes through the top fell all the way through so there is no way to adjust my idle. the slide of the carb doesnt even lift when i pull the throttle because the cable is not at a fixed position. where can i get some tops form?

Call jeff at fast. I don't know if he carries them but maybee he would sell you one off of a carb.

www.sudco.com they are a carb parts wearhouse.

By the way you should use the idle screws to adjust the idle. The adjusters on the top are to sync the slides.

sorry i did not mean to put idle i mean to put sync. It happened when i was syncing the carbs today. i noticed it was messed up when i tightened the lock screw because the whole brass piece turned. i contacted jeff im waiting on his response

You should go ahead and order the longer adjusters. On my 35s, I have the adjusters almost all the way out just to get the throttle to open all the way up.

That's weird, a stock throttle cable should open those 35s no problem. Maybe I just don't remember them being adjusted out that far who knows... <_<