Quadzilla's

i think its pretty gay when all most sport quad owners care about speed, especially banshee guys. theres more to riding then that, like slinging sideways in 6th gear or tearing up a field etc. the twin cylinder banshee has more hp (once modified past bolt ons usually), but that zilla sure has nice power, and its everywhere in the rpms. i also agree that once u shove a different engine in a quad, it no longer is what it was

and i think youre gay as fuck for asking if banshee is still king.......ho and am one of those people that only cares about going on a straight line......also snop saying that your quadzilla will kill any banshee under 90hp on the drag strip...thats gotta be the biggest understatement ive heard...i mean can your quadzilla beat a 90hp banshee on a full drag chassy?maybe a TI chassy i think not...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i think youre gay as fuck for asking if banshee is still king.......ho and am one of those people that only cares about going on a straight line......also snop saying that your quadzilla will kill any banshee under 90hp on the drag strip...thats gotta be the biggest understatement ive heard...i mean can your quadzilla beat a 90hp banshee on a full drag chassy?maybe a TI chassy i think not...

Show me a drag bike with a full drag chassis thats putting out 90hp or less. I will call the guy a dumb fuck to his face for spending all that money and having the weakest drag motor I have ever seen. Why don't you go bug you grandma or something. It's not my fault some of you guys are skeptics. Like I said, the games all about money. Some peoples kids. <_<

The Quadzilla has beaten a 7mill 460cc cub motored banshee that put down 87hp on the dyno. It pulled even on the strip with a different 7mill 460cc cub motor that put down 94 hp on the same dyno. These motors were in dune bikes that are used every once in a while to drag race on the strip for fun.

Show me a drag bike with a full drag chassis thats putting out 90hp or less. I will call the guy a dumb fuck to his face for spending all that money and having the weakest drag motor I have ever seen. Why don't you go bug you grandma or something. It's not my fault some of you guys are skeptics. Like I said, the games all about money. Some peoples kids. <_<

The Quadzilla has beaten a 7mill 460cc cub motored banshee that put down 87hp on the dyno. It pulled even on the strip with a different 7mill 460cc cub motor that put down 94 hp on the same dyno. These motors were in dune bikes that are used every once in a while to drag race on the strip for fun.

i know plenty of people that run stock cylinders on a drag bike anything from a 350 to a 4mil stock cylinder will hit right oround 90hp...and what youre saying about you beating a 7mil cub just goes to show how much you really know about drag racing..am no expert but i know jetting,tires, gearing,weight and just over all setup are the key factors in putting all horse power to the ground...for all i know my 350 would have spank on that cub, but whatever keep reaping new assholes on 90hp or under banshees

where did i say any quadzilla will kill a banshee under 90hp? dick. o and its chassis

i know plenty of people that run stock cylinders on a drag bike anything from a 350 to a 4mil stock cylinder will hit right oround 90hp...and what youre saying about you beating a 7mil cub just goes to show how much you really know about drag racing..am no expert but i know jetting,tires, gearing,weight and just over all setup are the key factors in putting all horse power to the ground...for all i know my 350 would have spank on that cub, but whatever keep reaping new assholes on 90hp or under banshees

You might be one of the biggest d-bags on here. Your right, there is no absolute possible way that any quadzilla could even be remotely fast. I am completely mistaken in what I said, I must have been high on crack and seeing things. My complete apologies to all of you guys who may have been offended by the possiblity of a 500cc single cylinder quad possibly beating a banshee. Will you ever forgive me?

• 2 weeks later...

You might be one of the biggest d-bags on here. Your right, there is no absolute possible way that any quadzilla could even be remotely fast. I am completely mistaken in what I said, I must have been high on crack and seeing things. My complete apologies to all of you guys who may have been offended by the possiblity of a 500cc single cylinder quad possibly beating a banshee. Will you ever forgive me?

you da' man

we had a bunch of stock cylinder engines in drag chassis's here too.. And they flat out ripped!! They were running 4.2's and 4.1's in 300' on our slower MI tracks.

Also..we have a stock stroke 350 (in a drag chassis) here in MI that runs 3.9's all day.. I dont think pablo was saying that it can't be fast.. but to say but "it will tear anything less than 90hp a new asshole on the drag strip. " is simply not true.

On a side note.. I've yet to see any impressive times from a zilla based motor on any of our tracks.

Wow what a discussion! A buddy of mine has a decent zilla. He has pretty much everything that you can do to it except a stroker crank. When the track opened up and his first time out he ran 7.1 in the 1/8 I believe or somewhere real close to that. Thats on spray but before he had it dialed in. I dont know what hes running now I will have to talk to my brother but from what I've seen his bike is pretty reliable and he sprays the shit out of it every pass.

I would still like to own one maybe not for the drag strip but it would be fun to trail ride or just take out down the dirt roads and rip it up.

why is it that on every something vs banshee thread i have seen so far you are always beating up on the banshee

probably because he realizes that there are other atv's out there too. every quad is good at different things. and worse at others. a quadzilla was made to be fast, and to compete with the banshee. so i dont see why it is so far fetched to some people that a quadzilla could beat a banshee.

if you owned a quadzilla, and that's what you knew and loved. Im sure you'd be out there talking shit about banshees and saying that zillas are the best. that's just the way it is.