Name that exhaust!

Michael66

No clue what exhaust i have, came with the bike completely in pieces. I think it turned out nice though for my first banshee, and the fact that i put every bolt in it from nothing. I just want to know what the hell kind of exhaust i have and what is it good for?? I don't know what it is ported, but it has wisecos, and no airlid with a k&n.

post-33496-12517628790093.jpg

post-33496-12517629019378.jpg

Is that good?? I am new to the banshee two stroke world. Will any silencer match up to them? Are they for top end or low end?

I had a set on a stock port stock carbed engine years ago and it ran pretty damn good. Pulled hard with stock gearing and 22" tires. Been a long time ago but it ripped. I also put the pipes on ebay a couple of years ago and got around $300 for them plus about $100 for shipping to France. I had the toomey silencers for mine though. Not sure if that matters, I think people use the pipes for something else but there is a market for them. Mine where also black finished like yours.

SP

I will be trail riding. So I guess these are a good fit for me. That is good to know because if this engine blows on me I am parting the whole thing out on ebay. What is this bike worth? 1994 model. I traded a beat up 1994 kawasaki jet ski even for it so i don't really have anything in it.

I will be trail riding. So I guess these are a good fit for me. That is good to know because if this engine blows on me I am parting the whole thing out on ebay. What is this bike worth? 1994 model. I traded a beat up 1994 kawasaki jet ski even for it so i don't really have anything in it.

Year model really doesn't effect price as much as overall condition. I bought mine used and the frame is powder coated so the VIN cannot be read. The guy thought it was a '96 or '98. He said he had built so many he didn't remember. The only years models I can see effecting price are the J arm year models. Other then that they are pretty much the same.

Let me know if you want to part it out. I need a rolling chassis! Where are you located?

SP

Year model really doesn't effect price as much as overall condition. I bought mine used and the frame is powder coated so the VIN cannot be read. The guy thought it was a '96 or '98. He said he had built so many he didn't remember. The only years models I can see effecting price are the J arm year models. Other then that they are pretty much the same.

Let me know if you want to part it out. I need a rolling chassis! Where are you located?

SP

North Alabama. I will sell it. That is why I got it.

They are T3...i have a set of CUT T3 and i love them! great sound and great performance...!!! they are old school exhaust but they are cheap and great power....but T3 are High RPM exhaust so i guess no good for trail riding...but just as comment when i am dunning i dont have any issue with them..