eastern iowa riders?

bobdryerr

I'm 207.4 miles:( might b a with while trip. Where u thinkn bout comin here or us going there. If u were thinkn about comin here it wouldn't b worth the drive. You got much land to ride on. We r thinkin bout makin a trip towards the end of sept but don't know where to go.

ok my 2 friends an i are tryin to find new places to ride. we r gettin bored with are 20 acres that we ride on. we will bring the beer afterwards if we wanna hang out afterwards.

Hey my buddies and i are from indianola. I know it is more central iowa but we come over to Tama and Iowa City to the OHV parks there.

How are those ohv parks. They any fun. My parents moved to Oseola about 4years ago. Sorry bout my spelling it sucks. Like I said my 2 buddies an I are lookin for a place to ride torwards end of sept. My buddies ride a yfz450 an the other rides a 400 arctic cat. I'd be driving my blaster cause I need to get me shee resleeved an need new top end kit an new carbs :( I bought it broke down for 400 bucks almost 2 years ago an everytime I get money saved to fix her my gf car breaks down or I have an unxpected bill.

I'm 207.4 miles:( might b a with while trip. Where u thinkn bout comin here or us going there. If u were thinkn about comin here it wouldn't b worth the drive. You got much land to ride on. We r thinkin bout makin a trip towards the end of sept but don't know where to go.

Nothing around here worth that kind of drive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What town is it that you live by in IA?

word. Are you near Ottumwa, or Oskaloosa? Bussey is just south of Oskaloosa, and is the best place in Ia I have ridden so far. 2 tracks, and well groomed trails. I'll ride anytime. Live in New London, Near burlington.

-Eric

Hey peels and bobdryerr we are going over to tama on saturday if you guys are interested. I live south of desmoines and we plan on leaving at like 8 am but should be there all day if you guys want to come out. Would be nice to have some other banshees to ride with. PM me if you guys want to come out and we can coordinate it.