Mod Help

cobalt

hey I have a 01 banshee with a t6 performance exaust, boost bottle and k&N air filters I mainly ride at silver lake and im just wondering whats a good mod to do next to get some more power out of it i got a low budget not looking to do much to it just want little more power any suggestions would be great

hey I have a 01 banshee with a t6 performance exaust, boost bottle and k&N air filters I mainly ride at silver lake and im just wondering whats a good mod to do next to get some more power out of it i got a low budget not looking to do much to it just want little more power any suggestions would be great
reeds, port job will give u the most gain, tors removed? coolhead, its endless. what kind of riding do u do the most of?

if you ride in the dunes you definately want to get a dune port on that motor,around $350. from what i gather,,,toomey t6's are best on a more or less stock motor. if you plan on porting or modifying you may want to consider a pipe change,,,,,,

which one of those would prolly be the cheapest or best to start with and how do i check to see if the tors are removed i think they are i just have general knowledge with banshees just got mine this summer thanks

Ya +4 timing, and a noss or cool head, k&n pods. the tors is the big mess of crap ontop of your stock carbs. you will definantly know if there there. if they are get a tors eliminator kit. I think fast offers one but i know u can get them on fleebay. But check with our sponsors first. I can find you one if you cant. there about 65-75 bucks or so.