ANYONE AROUND WICHITA KS THAT WANTS TO TEST A PART FOR US QUICKLY?

blowit

We have developed a new billet waterpump drive gear with our patent pending "soft ride" gear design for ultra quiet operation. The gear is obviously not a go fast part but certainly a reliability part that shoue be in every bike. We have seen way too many expensive motor repairs over the years due to only a failed water pump drive gear. The plastic one gets brittle over time and fails and always when you are not paying attention.

We have completed our in house function testing but would like a couple customers to install the part and give us feedback. We really need feedback quickly so as not to delay our shop. For those that are not familiar, this part requires that the clutch cover be removed, then takes about 2min to install. If you can help, let us know. Parts will hopefully release next week.

Thanks

Brandon

Mull Engineering

To bad I don't live in Wichita. Just about to put clutch cover on after complete disasembly. I wondered why there wasn't one, If Blaster owners ditch injection because of the gear. What's the projected cost? I'll test one and pay the ride. LOL

Where are you at Larry? I can keep you in mind if nothing else pops up.

B

We have developed a new billet waterpump drive gear with our patent pending "soft ride" gear design for ultra quiet operation. The gear is obviously not a go fast part but certainly a reliability part that shoue be in every bike. We have seen way too many expensive motor repairs over the years due to only a failed water pump drive gear. The plastic one gets brittle over time and fails and always when you are not paying attention.

We have completed our in house function testing but would like a couple customers to install the part and give us feedback. We really need feedback quickly so as not to delay our shop. For those that are not familiar, this part requires that the clutch cover be removed, then takes about 2min to install. If you can help, let us know. Parts will hopefully release next week.

Thanks

Brandon

Mull Engineering

I'll try one. I am in KC Mo. How much riding time are you looking for and how soon?

SP

Thanks

Brandon

Mull Engineering

i would love to put one in my drag bike please let me know when there 4 sale... thanks

Thanks for all the offers guys. I did find a couple guys local that wanted to give them a try. I will try to spread the love on the next round of goodies.

They should be released in 7-10 days.

I was going to add a pic for the hell of it but I cannot get a 46.5kb image to load. Can someone help? I will probably put them on the site tonight but pics are always easier than linkies.

Brandon

Thanks for all the offers guys. I did find a couple guys local that wanted to give them a try. I will try to spread the love on the next round of goodies.

They should be released in 7-10 days.

I was going to add a pic for the hell of it but I cannot get a 46.5kb image to load. Can someone help? I will probably put them on the site tonight but pics are always easier than linkies.

Brandon

Email me the pic and I can get it posted up.

If you need any additional test bikes, I can probably organize a few folks in the Portland, OR area.