anyone wanna sell me some parts cheap/cheapish?

Gage

i'm looking for noncut rear fenders, some nerf bars heel guards would be nice too, newer holeshots/razrs/klaws, suspension, exhaust(anything except doma procircuit or fmf), a front bumper, asv levers, maybe some stickers, a billet or metal gas cap with one of those short vents, grilles, maybe some chrome or billet for the engine, any extra parts you got lying around contact me at livetoride249@yahoo.com, i can do cash on delivery or paypal i also some extra banshee parts kickin around like the plastic nose piece, three front sprockets, some cables, the TORS carb cover things, a bunch of electrical stuff, a stator, a rear suspension linkage, a rear bearing carrier, 3 wheel hubs, 4 exhuast guards, 8 radiator hoses, some brake cables, a parking brake set up, a stock front bumper, and some intake stuff

If you looking for appearance items, I have some frame plugs. These little guys fit in the 4 holes in your frame in front of the motor. I have them in billet and red anodized. Here is a pic of them on my Banshee. I sell the billet for $16.00 and the red for $20.00 for a set of 4 plugs. Just RTV them in, and let dry.

redplugs2.jpg

I have a few other items...

A brand new Tusk rear rotor $55.00

tuskrotor.jpg

Used, but good chrome skid plate $80.00

skid1.jpg

And I also have one set of the new DMC 916's left. $525.00

DMC001.jpg

I can get lots of different billet items like billet kicker, pipe hangers, brake light cover, thumb throttle covers, waterpump covers, handlebar clamps, gas caps, etc.

And if you are looking for anything else unusual, or custom.....I do custom headlight covers and seats.

Here is a link to my site http://www.cosmicquads.com/4436.html

Edited by ATC250Rchick

If you looking for appearance items, I have some frame plugs. These little guys fit in the 4 holes in your frame in front of the motor. I have them in billet and red anodized. Here is a pic of them on my Banshee. I sell the billet for $16.00 and the red for $20.00 for a set of 4 plugs. Just RTV them in, and let dry.

redplugs2.jpg

I have a few other items...

A brand new Tusk rear rotor $55.00

tuskrotor.jpg

Used, but good chrome skid plate $80.00

skid1.jpg

And I also have one set of the new DMC 916's left. $525.00

DMC001.jpg

I can get lots of different billet items like billet kicker, pipe hangers, brake light cover, thumb throttle covers, waterpump covers, handlebar clamps, gas caps, etc.

And if you are looking for anything else unusual, or custom.....I do custom headlight covers and seats.

Here is a link to my site http://www.cosmicquads.com/4436.html

i reallly want those 916 pipes, but i dont have 525