2001 Banshee Clean!

Up forsale is my 2001 Yamaha Banshee. Fresh top end, with great compression. Runs and drives A1. Was primarily used by my GF. Very fast and very fun! Quad is very very nice, I will include some extra oil an anything else I have related to it. Asking 2200 obo. You won't find a cleaner and nicer banshee for the money! 262-470-0381

HPIM0667.jpg

HPIM0668.jpg

HPIM0671.jpg

HPIM0672.jpg

• 11 months later...

What mods, if any? I see the T6s

T6, Twist throttle, TORS removed, modified airbox, AC front bumper(not on in pics). I also have a full set of Maxxis Razors tires(like brand new) on stock gold banshee wheels that I just put on that I will include as well. I have had a lot of people asking about how clean the quad is. The quad is in great shape, and better than the last 5 I went to look at. I normally spend hours on hours making it look like it is in the pics. The quad was taken out one weekend since those pics, then quicly powerwashed, and then has been on a few test drives. So please understand it is NOT a brand new quad. I would also highly suggest fresh gas and plugs, as it has been sitting for about 6 months. 1500 bucks no lower take this thing! :headbang: