Philadelphia Eagles

madjimmax

Then how do you explain all the dogs at his house? It's not like these dogs were at somebody else house and they found a paper trail that connected everything. This shit was in his back yard. And if you was him would you admit it?

Either way... he never actually fought the dogs or had a dog in a fight that he owned. And if he actually did fight dogs.. dont you think they would have charged him with it?? Someone would have rolled on him quicker then shit with a plea.. I'm just stating the proven facts. I really dont care about Michael Vick and his life.. thats his business.. not mine.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to tell you this one but Mcnabb wasnt there for two of the confrence games and he chokes in the big games. He was throwing up in the Superbowl because he couldnt hack it. He has been hurt a majority of his recent contract. The rest of the team is what made him look good and the fact that up until Cobbs the Eagles have had good back-up QB's. If McNabb was the QB that they are paying him to be we would have at least 2 superbowls.

What are you talking about,please refresh my memory ,what two years wasnt he there for the confrence game?

Your complaining about him throwing up and being hurt :rolleyes: its FOOTBALL. :banghead:

The Dolphins payed Dan Marino a shit load of money ,how many super bowls did he win? None.

All first round QBs get payed.Most dont get to play in the confrence finals let alone a super bowl.

You said he couldnt hit the side of a barn.I hate to tell you but ,thats false.

For a good 5 years the top 3 QBs where Brady, Manning, and Mcnab.

Have you ever watched him play? Out of his current contract he has had 2 fully unhurt seasons. As far as the confrence games one was with AJ Feely and the other was with Garcia. Im sorry that I think he is a shitty QB. I was been watching almost ever Eagles game for the last 10 years and Im sorry but the guy has horrible aim. He is a good scrambling QB not a pocket passer and he is trying to be a pocket passer. Look, I have some problems with the whole team but my personal opinion is that McNabb is not the great QB everyone makes him out to be and also Andy Reid's game calling in the big games is also hurting the Eagles alot. For the most part every time the Eagles have had to go to the back-up they have done just as well as if they had McNabb. Oh if this helps refresh your memory the two years they went to the playoffs with the back-ups the back-ups got starting postions the next year. AJ went to the Dolphins and Garcia went to the Bucks.

I agree with you Daj. Its the rest of the team that makes him look great. You can have a great QB but a shitty team and it makes the QB look like crap. You can have an OK QB with a great team and it makes the QB look great. Couple things to remember when your looking at McNabbs stats is that alot of his "passing" is short little dump offs to Brian Westbrook or some else who is just off the line. I think having the talent of players like Westbrook have really made the team and McNabb look great. Also the Eagles do have a helluva great scout who is able to pick out the unknown from college who work well with the team. Almost all of the great players on the team have been way down in the draft.

I almost mentioned Westbrook... girlfriend of mine has him on her fantasy FB team and loves him.

Satistically, McNabb is a roller coaster, but he's coming off his best year...

He's just not that impressive to me. then again, I'm a Patriots fan and a Brady Fan (U of M baby!!!)

AJ went to the Dolphins and Garcia went to the Bucks.

Neither teams had a QB.. and they were both better then their current starters.. but that wasn't saying much. Garcia has been around the league and was never good enough to hold a starting spot for more then a few seasons. He basicly fills the void until a better option comes around. Same could be said for feeley.. sure he went to Miami.. but where is he currently.. No one else wanted him for a starting job.

Although I do agree that the team helps Mcnabb and makes him look better. But.. On the same hand.. Mcnabb also helps them look better.. I think Mcnabb is a above avg. QB playing in a good system. Its a good team.. just missing a few pieces of the puzzle.. Philly has lacked a go to reciever. All the Best qb's have had a great receiver and a line to give them time to throw it. The defense has lost some players over the years aswell.

Agree on this. But they have had some good receivers and when they spread the ball around they are really good. Their best year was with TO. He is a pain in the ass but he is damn good athlete. I think they have a good receiver in this kid they got last year, johnson I think, but they still need a power runner and a good O-line.

As much as I hate TO, his athletic talent is undeniable. He puts up numbers no matter where he goes.

He happens to be a team wrecker and a big mouth POS, but...on the field between whistles he gets it done!

At least he didn't change his name to Ocho uno....or what ever number he's wearing now....

:banana:

As much as I hate TO, his athletic talent is undeniable. He puts up numbers no matter where he goes.

He happens to be a team wrecker and a big mouth POS, but...on the field between whistles he gets it done!

At least he didn't change his name to Ocho uno....or what ever number he's wearing now....

:banana:

yeah.. TO is a tool.. but gets the job done.

I feel that vick did his time let it go. If i was fighting dogs and got caught did my time would you be outside my work protesting?? NO you wouldn't. The only difference between him and other people who fight dogs or do any other illegal shit is that he is in the public eye.

I think people who want him banned from the nfl is are nuts. Let him go back to work and carry on with his life. HE DID HIS TIME SENTENCED TO HIM IN A COURT OF HIS PEERS. If he should not be allowed to play football should all people who comment crimes not be allowed to work? I' m not sayin what he did is right but fuck people let the man get on with his life. Just my .02

Mcnabb suck!!!!!! GO LIONS

Agree on this. But they have had some good receivers and when they spread the ball around they are really good. Their best year was with TO. He is a pain in the ass but he is damn good athlete. I think they have a good receiver in this kid they got last year, johnson I think, but they still need a power runner and a good O-line.

I agree that hey have had good recievers.. but.. they never had a WR to draw dbl coverage to help open the rest of the field. When they had TO the offense was near unstopable. TO was pissed that he wasn't getting the PA's.. but.. he didn't understand that just by being on the field he opend up the offense for the rest of the team.. if he coulda accepted that fact.. he might have a ring by now. But.. he'll always be a crybaby me, me, me player, place the blame on others and cause havoc no matter where he goes..

You know what. To be honest I really think he was pissed because the rest of the team fell apart around him. I saw some of the gripes he had but I think Drew Rosenhouse or whatever really made shit hit the fan.

Back to Vick though. Has anybody been conviced of a crime then went to try and get a job? Have fun trying to get one. Also its not just Vick its all of these profesional athletes who do this dumb shit. Look at Daunte Stallworth. Killed someone in a DUI accident and got 23 days in jail. BULLSHIT! Thats normally a 2-5 year sentence for any of us normal people.

Here is a good one. Pete Rose. Got caught gambling (which is what Vick got sentenced for) lost his job and has yet to be inducted into the hall of fame. Is that fair? Shouldnt he be allowed to be inducted in? Also I hate to tell everyone this one but most murders and serial killers tortered and killed animals before they went to people.