Philadelphia Eagles

madjimmax

Did vick bet on dogs or football? Pete rose admitted gambling on baseball. Which he could have bet on himself and changed the outcome of the game. Thats why they are being so tough on pete rose.

I think he should be in the hall of fame. Probably one of the greatest hitters of all time.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie Hustle still...after all these years, has three of the most impressive records.

At Bats, games played and hits. (Also the record for outs recorded)

He's been out of the leauge for 20 years now. He is a first ballot shoo in hall of famer and should be recognized as such.

Did vick bet on dogs or football? Pete rose admitted gambling on baseball. Which he could have bet on himself and changed the outcome of the game. Thats why they are being so tough on pete rose.

I think he should be in the hall of fame. Probably one of the greatest hitters of all time.

I agree Pete Rose was one of the best. What fucked him is that he bet on his own team and that is why MBA is being so tuff. I'm not saying I agree thats just the facts. And as for Vick He didnt just bet he was the money man they were his dogs not somebody elses by his own admission, and his two buddies that testified against him were just doing his dirty work. He even said in an interview that he had just a week ago he didnt see a problem with dog fighting and he never knew that it was against the law. He was taught this SPORT if that is what you want to call it by adults when he was young. As long as his ass isnt on the Ravens I really could care less I just think its bad for the sport of football to have thugs like this in the game. Its starting to remind me of the NBA where they pull kids right out of high school with no education to speak of and no future if they recieve a career ending injury their first year. I just think that these guys are role models for the youth and I know I wouldnt want my kid to have somebody like that as a role model. If he worked at a place were he wasnt in the public eye I would say do what you need to do. Every body should be able to work and make a living. I feel the same way about the steroid scandle in baseball. Do you want your kids thinking that this shit is ok.

role model do you really want your kids to be like kobe, Vick,dante stallworth, brandon marshall or pacman jones. Kobe Cheated on his wife what a role model he is. Vicks fighting dog, stallworth dui mansluaghter, Brandon marshall has several charges filled for domestic violence.Pacman has numerous charges against him for dumb shit. If your kids want role models i think it should start with mom and dad. I'm not sayin that all athletes are bad. But sometimes there will be bad apples in the bunch. my .02

role model do you really want your kids to be like kobe, Vick,dante stallworth, brandon marshall or pacman jones. Kobe Cheated on his wife what a role model he is. Vicks fighting dog, stallworth dui mansluaghter, Brandon marshall has several charges filled for domestic violence.Pacman has numerous charges against him for dumb shit. If your kids want role models i think it should start with mom and dad. I'm not sayin that all athletes are bad. But sometimes there will be bad apples in the bunch. my .02

I agree but I wasnt trying to pick every asshole out in this world because if I did that the list would get pretty damn long, But to answer your question I think that they all are shit and no I dont want my kids looking to these type of people as a role model. I was just trying to see what everybody thought about this subject sorry I didnt decide to ask about one of them other guys but if you would like I can take some time and do that. And I also agree about Mom and Dad being role models but unfortunetly some kids are from broken or fucked up homes and the type of people that some of these kids look up to are sports figures, rappers drug dealers or somebody that makes serious coin and has all the gold teeth and shit. If this was a perfect world you wouldnt have kids killing kids because they heard it in a rap song or there wouldnt be kids in school selling drugs. I live near Baltimore, Maryland and one of the problems in that city is you got kids that are buying dogs with drug money and leaving them in abandoned houses until they get home from school and then they go fight these dogs and then when they are done with them they take them some were and just light them on fire or some shit like that. And to be honest with you I try to be the best role model possible I dont smoke or do drugs I've owned a very successfull home improvement company for the past 15 years and my wife is in the mortgage banking field and makes more money then most people I'm not concerned for my own kids I'm just thinking about the kids that dont have a good set of parents to look up to. I see alot of kids that want to be just like Tupac or someone like that. I'm not trying to say that Tupac didnt have talent but he was just a gun toting thug and he got what he asked for I'm not saying he deserved it but when you go around pointing a gun at people or making threats eventually someone is going to shoot your ass. If you like Vick thats great some people like chocolate ice cream and some people like vanilla this is why we live in America to have the FREEDOM OF CHOICE. If I offended you by saying Vick is a piece of shit I'm sorry but thats one more reason I live in America FREEDOM OF SPEECH and if someone dont like it well then dont listen.And if I buy a bunch of apples and theres a bad I throw it in the trash I dont set it on a shelf hoping it will get better because more times then not it wont.

Edited by madjimmax

Have you ever watched him play? As far as the confrence games one was with AJ Feely and the other was with Garcia.

Yeah, Ive watched him play, alot, Im a Cowboy fan.

Youve got your facts mixed up.Donavan led the Eagles to 5 NFC championship games(2001 ,2002 ,2003 ,2004 ,and 2008) Garcia played in 2007 and he didnt make it to the championship game.And A.J. Feely won 4 out of 5 games in 2002 but never played in the playoffs, Mcnabb took over in the playoffs. All Im saying is he's an above average QB that'll probably go to the Hall Of Fame.

The Eagles have had good teams, nothing great.Great teams and franchises for that matter win Super Bowls.

Go Cowboys!!

You did not offend me in any way everyone has an opinon and i respect that. I just think that he should get to play football. As for the drugs and dog fighting, i have lived in or around detroit my whole life so i know all about it. I can agree with you that alot of parents are peices of shit i see that all the time. I'm a steelworker 1299 i know what its like to work hard everyday and not take the easy route of things. I have lived on my own since i was eighteen and been workin since i was 14.

I just think people should let shit go and not be so pc all the time.

Edited by tundish2800

You did not offend me in any way everyone has an opinon and i respect that. I just think that he should get to play football. As for the drugs and dog fighting, i have lived in or around detroit my whole life so i know all about it. I can agree with you that alot of parents are peices of shit i see that all the time. I'm a steelworker 1299 i know what its like to work hard everyday and not take the easy route of things. I have lived on my own since i was eighteen and been workin since i was 14.

I just think people should let shit go and not be so pc all the time.

As I to respect your opinion as I said I was just wondering how other people felt about it I wasnt trying to argue the point with anybody I was just simply stating my opinion and was asking other people for theirs thats all. I just feel that when your in the spot light like that you should carry yourself a little higher. And if I thought his interview was heart felt I might feel different about the situation. It just looked to me that he was trying to say what people wanted to hear not what he really felt. If that would of been you or me our ass would still be in jail. If you ask me he did pay dearly and I dont mean by going to prison that dumbass lost about 150 million dollars because of that.

As I to respect your opinion as I said I was just wondering how other people felt about it I wasnt trying to argue the point with anybody I was just simply stating my opinion and was asking other people for theirs thats all. I just feel that when your in the spot light like that you should carry yourself a little higher. And if I thought his interview was heart felt I might feel different about the situation. It just looked to me that he was trying to say what people wanted to hear not what he really felt. If that would of been you or me our ass would still be in jail. If you ask me he did pay dearly and I dont mean by going to prison that dumbass lost about 150 million dollars because of that.

Iagree with the fact that people in the public eye should carry themseleves a little higher. But there is no way to sugar coat a turd it still taste like shit. Some people are just pieces of shit wether they have ten million or ten dollars.

Iagree with the fact that people in the public eye should carry themseleves a little higher. But there is no way to sugar coat a turd it still taste like shit. Some people are just pieces of shit wether they have ten million or ten dollars.

I do agree 100% and I think that the eagles will need to do alot more then Vick to kick the Ravens ass.