AMS Oil?

thanks for some insite, i may just have to go try it out,,,, feel free to chime in if ya have heard any down falls too... thanks

klotz supertechniplate.ive ran amsoil dominator all last year.bike ran good ,no probs.tore it apart for motor upgrades-the carbon was so thick ud need a chisel to get it out.that was 40:1.been running supertechniplate-all this year-looks like i put the motor together 5 mins ago.ill never go back to amsoil-id run their oils in my car and transmission on the shee-but no crank.my 2 cents. :yucky:

klotz supertechniplate.ive ran amsoil dominator all last year.bike ran good ,no probs.tore it apart for motor upgrades-the carbon was so thick ud need a chisel to get it out.that was 40:1.been running supertechniplate-all this year-looks like i put the motor together 5 mins ago.ill never go back to amsoil-id run their oils in my car and transmission on the shee-but no crank.my 2 cents. :yucky:

yeah i don't hink i am goin to go though the hassle of changing i will stay with what i know... silkolene and 927... but will try the twosroke mix in a dirtbike of mine, just prob not my banshee till i expeirament some...thanks guys

OK i am thinkin of running Ams oil in my banshee.... i have talked to the distributor and was told if i am currently runnin 32:1 i will be running 100:1 with ams oil.... i have asked more than one person about this and still seem a lil confused on how this product can possibly oil my lower end with a misxture of 100:1... does any one have any insite with this, or any research with this? thanks

Travis

Interceptor is not for banshee(will work), saber is for a weed eater or a chainsaw(will work also), however dominator is intended for high shock racing 2 stroke engines like ours. 50:1 and up works best not really to exceed 80:1 but is it tested to 325:1 with flying colors. Ask Mike LaRocco. Get a amsoil dealer that knows what they are talking about, yours is likely old and doesn't know their products like they should. PM me if you need ones number.

Marcus

Travis

Interceptor is not for banshee(will work), saber is for a weed eater or a chainsaw(will work also), however dominator is intended for high shock racing 2 stroke engines like ours. 50:1 and up works best not really to exceed 80:1 but is it tested to 325:1 with flying colors. Ask Mike LaRocco. Get a amsoil dealer that knows what they are talking about, yours is likely old and doesn't know their products like they should. PM me if you need ones number.

Marcus

well, thanks alot for the info, i just gonna keep the good ole 927 smokin in the bike for now, but will talk to a different distribytor. i Have found yet another one in the area. They seem to have some good products and will def try them in the four stroke enduro for a change. thanks!

cook

Ps this is't travis from my sig lol sorry if i mislead you,i just a customer lol

Edited by 2strokecook

I've used Amsoil...garbage.

The fact they give anyone who wants a "dealer" license and dealer pricing is the only reason it sells.

there are studies done that show horsepower increases by using more oil all the way up to 16:1.

Ask any builder that races for a living, none of them worth their salt will use Amsoil, it's all hype.

i wouldnt stop running interceptor because of what you just read. as far as not to run interceptor in a banshee because dominator is for a higher revving bike all ball crap. the triples and twin sleds that run it around here are pushing way more rpms than i ever will on my shee. no probs than your good to go. Benol is better than the R50 in my eyes to ran them both more performance out of the benol

Edited by TwistedSheeRida

For years I ran an oil that was made by a company called "blendzoll" (sp) the oil was castor bean, clear and never left any carbon in my engine. mixed very well at any temp. ran great in my 300PV gasgas!!!

never mix anything but 32:1.....i hold that bitch wide f'in open all the time...shee likes lube!!!

I know it is.

However...

I can go to a local store and get Klotz. NO special order, no outrageous price tag...and Klotz has always done me right.

I have no reason to change because of a lubrication failure, it flat out works (in my chain saw and weed eater, too...lol)

And it's readily available and reasonably priced....