carbs

serius4play

im after a set of stock carbs with or without TOR,s dousnt matter. i have a set of pwk's need new stop on the floats. id be interested in traiding them for the stockers or just buyin a pair of stockers if you have them. let me know what ya got. pm or call 1-541-784-5684 thanx the names tyler

I have a nice pair of stockers. comes complete with cable also.

$50 shipped, sent out ASAP. :thumbsup:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c164/sav...sforsale002.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c164/sav...sforsale001.jpg

im after a set of stock carbs with or without TOR,s dousnt matter. i have a set of pwk's need new stop on the floats. id be interested in traiding them for the stockers or just buyin a pair of stockers if you have them. let me know what ya got. pm or call 1-541-784-5684 thanx the names tyler

I got a set of stockers with a new twist throttle if other trades dont work out. let me know

I shipped him my stockers today, he's supposed to send the pwk's tomorrow.

He measured them and said they were 1 5/16", that looks like 33mm. I sent him some good carbs minus tors that were already jetted for Pro Circuits, stock intakes with cross over tube, air box front with billet K&N plate and good K&N filter. I even threw in a nice stock head because I knew he was losing a little money.

He said he had good low end but I'm afraid they'll be a little big for my mods, so I might be trading them for some 30's one day.

Edited by Building my First

I shipped him my stockers today, he's supposed to send the pwk's tomorrow.

He measured them and said they were 1 5/16", that looks like 33mm. I sent him some good carbs minus tors that were already jetted for Pro Circuits, stock intakes with cross over tube, air box front with billet K&N plate and good K&N filter. I even threw in a nice stock head because I knew he was losing a little money.

He said he had good low end but I'm afraid they'll be a little big for my mods, so I might be trading them for some 30's one day.

wish I would of been on earlier what a hell of a deal

they need rebuilt. but. ya myself and (building my first have a deal). thanx by the way shuld be sending them out fryday. sorry. would have had em out sooner but some stuff came up and i dont have the cash. (building my first) i get payed fryday so deffinatly by then il get em to you. sorry it happend like this was plaining on being able to send em sooner to you.

got the carbs from (building my first) and if you do business with him im sure you will recive the parts very fast and they will be what he said they are. if i need anything hell be the first one i call. he has lots of spair parts.

got the carbs from (building my first) and if you do business with him im sure you will recive the parts very fast and they will be what he said they are. if i need anything hell be the first one i call. he has lots of spair parts.

i have brand new (NEVER GAS IN THEM W?THROTTLE ASSMY ATTACHED<2005BANSHEE CARBS) donnydodad@msn.com 417 379 7474