34mm PJ's Like new

Ok....i got these last year from a fellow HQ'er. Everything is in top notch condition. No stripped bolts or damage at all. Good springs, good caps, good bowl plugs. They are cleaned and work great. I just bought a set of 38mm PWM's for my cheetah....so I'm passing these on to another fella for good use.

I would like to see $275 shipped with cable. They are worth it to someone. Contact me at NATRLBNKLR@aol.com and expect a reply within minutes from me. (unless I'm sleeping, 10am-5pm) Otherwise just PM me, but it could be a few days before I check back on the HQ.

34PJs002.jpg

34PJs001.jpg

PS...how you like my spacers...lol...Can't wait to ditch all that crap and snug the new carbs right up to the motor.

Edited by TurboBanshee420

pm me...

if you want the filters then you can have them they are k&n...send me 320 if you want the spacers too...

The outerwears have some burns, but they are still functional.

NATRLBNKLR@aol.com

pm sent i want them

I'll throw in the intake for another $85.... and the vf2's for 75 more.

will seprate but not for these prices....but close.....PM ME!!!

guys I'm not sure I want to sell the reeds until I have a replacement set lined up. Because they are in use.

So please make it worth my while if your going to put my bike down until I can get new reeds.