Cut front plastics...

225GUY

I really like the look of the cut front plastics... but not sure where to trim? Anyone have a close up pic or some ideas on where to cut? thanks.

Just scroll through and look at a couple of sigs. I heard someone say that the best way to cut is to tape off what you want to cut and heat up an exacto knife or box cutter and it will cut the plastics like butter. Do you like the some of the fender on or do you just want to wack it off??

I like the look with some fender still on it, but just not sure where to cut it...

mark it with some tape, i used a dremel then sanded it smoothe then repainted, like where the side and the top of the fender meet you can almost cut it on the line, then round the front edges off, thats what i did at least, kinda hard to get perfectly even but i can barely tell

Tape first and then cut with a orange handled pair of aviation snip the pair with 2 1/2" blades.If you take your time and cut them straight you wont have to sand and there is no flying pieces of hot ass plastic sticking to your ass. I cut my shee and both of my blasters this way works great. Just do yourself a favor and chop a little at a time that way you really get what you want. Once you chop it to the roots its over unless thats the look your going for good luck.