Sandfest 2009 Roll Call

sheeBnasty

Bob,

Just checked again and it states 0% friday, 20% saturday and 0% sunday. Probably wont know until we get there!

SP

I like those numbers better.....no matter..ready to go and have a good time....

Spurdy..where did you end up on jetting? Mains, pilots, and needle position? I picked some 150s and 155s yesterday..

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like those numbers better.....no matter..ready to go and have a good time....

Spurdy..where did you end up on jetting? Mains, pilots, and needle position? I picked some 150s and 155s yesterday..

I believe my pilot is a 48, CEL needle middle clip (I think), 152 main. We can check when we get together and make sure.

SP

Its the neighbors yard!! Mine is 6 ft tall and its rained for a week!! So.....couldnt see the bikes when we parked em in my yard!! LOL JK

haha, no doubt, i tried to find th address in the background 1112 in ponca city except, ponca city isnt cool enough to have google street view yet.

my man cave

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=35.918858,-95.881081&spn=0,359.994555&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=35.91886,-95.881059&panoid=_BrJSd_1WIozjDWFl28Mkg&cbp=12,29.42,,0,9.88