need a stator to test with

any one have a know good stator that you could give me to test if that is the problem with my 03 shee???i am having a mis-fire problem that i cant find and i need a know good stator to test,i dont want to start throwing parts at this thing....i have pretty much eliminated anything mechanical and need to start testing the electrical system,times are tight and really dont want to spend the money till i figure out exactly where the problem lies

If you have a new/newer RS stator its probably junk! There have been plenty of threads about how shitty they are. Try to rerturn it if you can and snatch up a good stocker.

The stockers you need also depends on the year of the bike. There is an early style one, and a later one, the only thing that chanegs is the connectors though.

If you have a new/newer RS stator its probably junk! There have been plenty of threads about how shitty they are. Try to rerturn it if you can and snatch up a good stocker.

The stockers you need also depends on the year of the bike. There is an early style one, and a later one, the only thing that chanegs is the connectors though.

it is a stock stator,03