choosing an exhaust :D

Hi everyone :biggrin:

i currently have procircuit pipes and im gonna trade them for either T6 or T5 pipes and my engine is stock with a boost botle and k&n dual outer airfilters and 300 jets and my pistons are PRO-X ,, so which one should i take T5 or T6 ?? :thanks:

well my motor is stock and it will stay stock for a while cuz i cant afford porting and the only thing im gonna add to my banshee is a vforce3 and timing plate,

YOU NEED TO CLARIFY WHAT TYPE OF RIDING YOU DO. I WOULD IMAGINE ITS WIDE OPEN DESERT AND DUNES. However, the parts you want to put on like vf3 reeds, are not really great compatible parts for pro circuit pipes. I would never run a T6 pipe.

I wouldn't run a t-6 pipe if you gave it too me, t-5s work good on a non ported motor and also work very well on a ported motor.I used t-5s on a 4 mill stock cylinder motor and liked the way they worked, so if you get t-5s you would have alot of growing room with them for future mods. :cool:

at the toomey racing website it is said the T6 is better than the T5>>>>

"The TR-6 design is more than 8 horsepower stronger in acceleration, low and mid-range power and better than 5 hp stronger at peak, than even our own market leading T-5 pipe. This places the TR-6 pipe way out in front of all other manufacturers of Yamaha Banshee racing exhaust systems."

The Dyno runs:

T6 and Pro ciruit

q8dog-4e21ca3cc7.gif

T6 and T5

q8dog-209c141147.gif

at the toomey racing website it is said the T6 is better than the T5>>>>

"The TR-6 design is more than 8 horsepower stronger in acceleration, low and mid-range power and better than 5 hp stronger at peak, than even our own market leading T-5 pipe. This places the TR-6 pipe way out in front of all other manufacturers of Yamaha Banshee racing exhaust systems."

The Dyno runs:

T6 and Pro ciruit

q8dog-4e21ca3cc7.gif

T6 and T5

q8dog-209c141147.gif

simpsons_nelson_haha2uwr.jpg

I can't believe you fell for their tricks!

ppl i didnt fall for anything it is just information i got from the site and i know T5's are the best but has anyone tested both ?

T5's are not the best mid-top pipes out there. The T6 is a horrible pipe as well.

When you say "have you tested both", what 2 pipes are you referring to.

You cant compare the Toomey pipes directly to the pro circuit pipes. One is a low mid pipe, and the other two are mid-top pipes.