3+3 roll design

Jokerzwild

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there opposite what stock are I'm not sure exactly if i were to turn my stockers around they would be the same as my aluminum

I've done that before. Didn't want to tell the wife either. You can run them that way. You might have to drill the (new)outside of the rim for a valve stem. I put valve stems in backwards to seal up the holes and drilled the new outsides so they can be aired up. Seems a little redneck I know but poor people have poor ways.

thats a good idea wasn't running my stockers back wards yet but i put them on back wards yesterday i noticed the valve stems rubbing and was wondering how to seal up the stock hole when i drilled the other side like you said poor people need to ride too :beer: i live by redneck engineering every day

thats a good idea wasn't running my stockers back wards yet but i put them on back wards yesterday i noticed the valve stems rubbing and was wondering how to seal up the stock hole when i drilled the other side like you said poor people need to ride too :beer: i live by redneck engineering every day

I even went crazy and filled them up with silicone and smoothed out the bottom so nothing could get in there.

happy b-day but how bought no. im probably going to take my tirees off and switch rims from my sand tires on the fronts cause most people i ride with run dirt fronts in the sand anyway or modify the stockers

• 3 weeks later...