3+3 roll design

Jokerzwild

i just picked up some 3+3 roll design a arms of a member on here just had acouple question, I noticed today that the wheels lock out alot easier than they did stock is this normal or do i need to ajust the tie rods so they wont lock out when i turn, next is above the ball joints on the arms is there supposed to be caps that are flush with the grooves it would be strictly cosmetic this is my first set of after market arms so i was just curios thanx

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have works tripple rates that were on plus 3 arms but i dont know what brand arms they were and if these need diffrent length than what i have i didnt ajust the tie rods, i installed them the way they came they seemed good with the wheel alignment so i kept them the same the hight of the bike is about the same as stock maybe just alittle lower

brake lines are stock i know i need longer but its not that it seems to pull in towards the bike like it should have something to stop them, its like they over stear to much i dont know maybe its normal for extended arms and im not use to it

oh ok now i understand. for a second i thought you were saying your tire's were locking upon. yes adjust your tie rods, do you have aftermarket ones? and also take a picture of the ball joint so we can see what your talking about.

Edited by dEcon

im going to put on my sand tires and see if they still hit and check my stem it seems to be rubbing at the farthest i can turn them so im also going to try and ajust the tie rods thank for your help ill post on what i find