LILMEGILL727 needs to leave

xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

LIL megill should leave  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take MJ with you.

Now wait, he's gone...no wait, he's back...then gone...

The only reason he needs two hands is because they're little boys hands...and they're smaller, much smaller.

i must be a pretty important part of your life huh , im honestly flattered

i think we need to contact dana white and settle this grudge match live on tv sponsored by bud light, 3 sounds in the heavyweight division , ill move up from light heavyweight to fight daj "titties" joejoeer, you in old man?

Sure.

You can offer me Jesus Juice and try to touch me, and I'll bitch smack you so fast you'll moon walk your sorry ass out of the ring.

Remember, clown...you were the one that said you were leaving cause of ass holes like me...yet you never went anywhere.

Like a little closet freak, always lurking.

You didn't have an answer for me then and you sure don't now...

Go back to the neverlandranch.com forums where someone might actually care...

an answer to what question? all you do is run your fat mouth and make half ass michael jackson jokes that got old 2-3 years ago..

.. get over it, no one cares, the reality is i would choke your fat neck and make u cry easily, but youre still the hardest mother fucker on bansheehq, and thats all that matters, right :rotflmao:

I don't have to be the hardest MoFo on HQ to show everyone what a little punk ass bitch you are...

The reality is you'd need a video camera to watch the footage after you woke up from getting knocked the fuck out.

What got old is you crying about me picking on you, saying you'll leave...and then guess what?

HE'S BACK!!!!

easter-wtf.jpg

You think way too highly of yourself to think you get under my skin.

The only thing you could under is my nutsack, looking up from the ground.

I promise if your parents let you go on a field trip across country you wouldn't run your mouth to me in person, but you already knew that.

So you'll continue to run it here until it's bed time, tomorrow is a school day after all...

What took you so long to respond in the first place? You get grounded again for looking at young nude boys on the Internet again?

Shame Shame....

You think way too highly of yourself to think you get under my skin.

The only thing you could under is my nutsack, looking up from the ground.

I promise if your parents let you go on a field trip across country you wouldn't run your mouth to me in person, but you already knew that.

So you'll continue to run it here until it's bed time, tomorrow is a school day after all...

What took you so long to respond in the first place? You get grounded again for looking at young nude boys on the Internet again?

Shame Shame....

youre 100% correct, i dont run my mouth to people, im quiet and reserved, exactly the type you should know to worry about, im not one of these wana be hard asses who hops online and talks a bunch of shit to feed my ego, theres a big difference between cocky and confident, my actions have always spoken for themselves, talk is cheap djaodjoer! you should know that

No, it just tells me you're quiet in person in fear of getting the ever living shit kicked out of you.

That might be your only redeeming quality.

Then again, a douche bag with one redeeming quality is still what?

Oh, that's right...a douche bag.

I know, I know...you're the silent killer type...I know.

I'm scared...very scared. Now go and play your World of Warcraft to get to that 11th level, you master of your domain you.....

Killa...you haven't been around long enough to spot this little boy's game.

He spouts off dumb shit, acts tough, cries about me and a few others picking on him, says he's leaving but never really does...then he gets his allowance and comes back on her spouting off all over again.

It's an entertaining circle. It's like watching a little kid run around a yard...

They keep going and going, over and over.... It's not really accomplishing anything, but they seem to enjoy it...and what the hey, it's cheap entertainment.

Then you put them down for their nap after their bottle...

MJ's is probably getting warmed up right now, not too cold, not too hot...just right!!

No, it just tells me you're quiet in person in fear of getting the ever living shit kicked out of you.

That might be your only redeeming quality.

Then again, a douche bag with one redeeming quality is still what?

Oh, that's right...a douche bag.

I know, I know...you're the silent killer type...I know.

I'm scared...very scared. Now go and play your World of Warcraft to get to that 11th level, you master of your domain you.....

being quiet and confident in myself is a far cry from being a loud mouthed fat ass who talks shit online, we are 2 totally different people mr dajhdjoer,you like to run your mouth and wish half the shit you were saying is true, i can sit there quietly and laugh at your bs, everyone here knows someone like you i bet, the type of guy who likes to have a few beers then scream and yell and cause a scene in front of "his boys" to score brownie points and look tough.. but when the dude youre talkin shit to doesnt back up and inch, you scream and scream some more untill your boys separate you, thats all you are, i have nothing to prove to anyone, especially myself, a guy who runs is mouth is a guy whos unsure of himself, im 100% confident in myself when it comes to something physical, now if you wana talk banshee knowledge, go ahead, blow me outa the water.. i dont really care..

Killa...you haven't been around long enough to spot this little boy's game.

He spouts off dumb shit, acts tough, cries about me and a few others picking on him, says he's leaving but never really does...then he gets his allowance and comes back on her spouting off all over again.

It's an entertaining circle. It's like watching a little kid run around a yard...

They keep going and going, over and over.... It's not really accomplishing anything, but they seem to enjoy it...and what the hey, it's cheap entertainment.

Then you put them down for their nap after their bottle...

MJ's is probably getting warmed up right now, not too cold, not too hot...just right!!

bla bla bla

whats it like to live with so much hatred?

fuckin relax man... youre not in highschool anymore, the bullies are gone!

the type of guy who likes to have a few beers then scream and yell and cause a scene in front of "his boys" to score brownie points and look tough.. but when the dude youre talkin shit to doesnt back up and inch, you scream and scream some more untill your boys separate you

There are easily 10 guys alone on this forum that will without a doubt tell you that you couldn't be further from the truth. At every race...I sit back, have a few beers and laugh my ass off with my friends, which is really my "track family". I'm the furthest from a loudmouth at the track...I get along with and have bent over backwards to help everyone I come across. Given shit away, helped with advice or just provided a good laugh.

I'm as calm and cool as they come.

bla bla bla

whats it like to live with so much hatred?

fuckin relax man... youre not in highschool anymore, the bullies are gone!

Hatred? that would mean I'd have to actually give a shit about you.

More like annoyance for ignorance and a little kid with a keyboard.

Thanks for pointing out I'm not in high school anymore. Someday...when you're probably 23 or 24 and graduate, you can be an adult too.

Doubt it...but hey, that's wishful thinking for ya.