Selling banshee to get better one?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man talk about shooting yourself in the foot. :wallbash: You have a lot to learn if you want to become a salesmen. Anyways look at it like this, you have a bike, not only a bike but a Banshee a 4 stroke killer man. Plus you have a Blaster. Like everyone else said sell the Blaster, get what you get, put some food on the table and then use the rest to replace some parts. When I bought my bike I went through and replaced everything just so I could ride by spring-

Chain, front & rear sprocket, axle, rear hubs, pipes, rebuilt rear master, rear brake caliper, front brake pads, took off all the grease zirts and cleaned them out (most was plugged) added Tusk nerf bars, tether, rear shock bearings, all front bearings, all SS stator bolts, SS clutch cover bolts, rims, tires, carb rebuild kit, Vitos topend and I might be forgetting something...but

I only put about $900 into mine...so $2000 into yours would make it a bad machine. I know mine isnt the best looking girl at the prom but who gives a fuck, the only thing I plan on people seeing on the trails is my exhaust tips. Also having a banshe that might need parts replaced now you can replace them and get what you want and pimp it out your style. If you go out and spend all that money on a newer stock one you might be disapointed because now you have to start all over, beside it could be someone else headache. Just my 2cents.

Edited by krss144

this is another dumb ass post

why dont you sell them both, get some chainsaws to juggle with a blindfold on in traffic?

does this guy post anything else... maybe this topic should be moved to the humor forum because every time i see a post from this dude, i have to stop and read it just to see if it will make me laugh... oh, and i agree with the chainsaw idea.

i think u should sell both and then go kill ur self!!!

If i were you i wouldnt be saying to kill your self so directly, cuz then if the little turd does do it, they will be like ohh some guy on a forum egged him on to do it and there will be a whole leagal mess like what happend on the body building forum just my .02 and some advise to all. :shrug:

Edited by 4strokekilla1987

Sorry dude....you're not getting even 1800 for that. I only want $3700 for mine, and there is nothing stock about it.

You might as well sell your banshee for 700 bucks and ride your Blaster around the yard.

Sorry dude....you're not getting even 1800 for that. I only want $3700 for mine, and there is nothing stock about it.

You might as well sell your banshee for 700 bucks and ride your Blaster around the yard.

Im trying to sell mine for that much, cause then i can get something upgraded, I would buy ur shee with my eyes closed

Maybe what you should do.........is, just sell the blaster ( they are good beginner quads, they sell quickly when priced appropriately ). Then take youre fist full of cash and go put a YFZ frontend on your Banshee, now that is "IF" all that you said is wrong with it.

Then take the remainder and put it in to other mods or whatever. Just because the frontend bushings, and balljoints might be a lil worn & wiggly doesn't mean it's a piece of shit unless there is more wrong then what you are leading to believe.

Just ride it the way it is right now, sell the the blaster, and make a winter project out of the Banshee you already own and post updates. No matter what you buy there's always going to be something you want to change about it.

all i wanted to do to this banshee is, Paul turner pipes, Elka suspension, an after market a-arms, Do its top end, and put after market carbs on it, that's all. BUT my dad doesnt agree with all of this, so he wants me to get a stock banshee, now i kinda want to keep this one, but my dad thinks its better to get a bone stock banshee and go from there. But he doesnt know that getting a stock banshee that is in like show room condition will be costy meaning I will have to waste all my money, and then my dad wont want to ugrade the "futurestic" mint banshee......I never did understand how my dad thought things, but all i know is that im making a mistake

People like you flat fucking piss me off, I can not even tell you how many times I have seen an ad for something and its supposedly "Cherry" drive my happy ass 3 hours away from home to pick up only to get there and have them be like " Oh yeh this this and this seem to be broken, just started happening today" If there is something wrong with your bike dont post it up saying there isnt.

Also dont pretend you gotta put "food on the table" When your like 15. Time for a new name imo.

I would tend to agree. Not sure how many bikes I have looked at over the years where people describe them as "cherry and ready to ride" when infact, they know first hand that they need a bunch of work. Then people drive countless miles to go look and "oh shit", all is revealed.

That shit was always fun working at the dealership a decade ago. People would bring their sport bikes in and wanna trade fast and when we shoot them a low offer, they take it. Then we just ask to go take them for a quick spin to make sure all is good and, oh, what, 2nd and 3rd are out??? They worked fine coming in......

My advice is to correct your ad to include the little things that are wrong with it so people are not knocked down with BS when they show up.

B

so all it needs a a WHOLE new front end? WOW, thats not much to fix :down::blink:

so you bought the bike for 900 then put graphics on it and it has a bad front end and all of a sudden its worth 2,800? wow keep dreaming buddy

and your blaster you are selling for 2,500 or whatever, The sold them for like 3G off the showroom floor brand new when they still sold them. It might be worth 1800, Hell i am even having a tought time selling my 660 raptor for 2,500 let alone a little blaster? you must be living in fantasy land.

just sell your blaster and fix the shee. simple as that.

and also, is the shee your bike or your dads? because from what your post is telling me, it seems like he owns it and not you since he is telling you what to do. people like you piss me off, and I think you should move on to blasterforum where all the little kiddies like to play and BS

Edited by Mason